1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have no one... How long does it last? I can't go on much longer...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DoNotTell1987, Apr 4, 2014.

1. DoNotTell1987

Out Status:
    A few people
    I separated from my partner 18mths ago.

I have felt alone.

We have kids.

I have felt alone due to no friends or family.

I just lost my one and only best friend. She will not talk to me thanks to my ex (male).

I can't cope much longer.

How does anyone handle being so alone?!??!!!

2. Smudge64

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    You need to get out and start meeting people. You've made a good start in here I think. Do you work or have any social life? How old are your kids? And do they know how you are feeling? Maybe they can help you. It's hard to try and get yourself out of a rut. I know, I've struggled with it myself. Still do sometimes. But the blacker you look at things the darker the picture becomes. Could you not try making up with your best friend? Have a look at what's good in your life and makes you smile. That as good a starting point as any.

3. DoNotTell1987

Out Status:
    A few people
    Kids are all under 8. I can't find any positives in my life ATM. I have eaten 3 times today and have thrown absolutely everything up. (VERY unlike me). I have tried with my friend... And I will continue to try if she lets me. I love her. I can't allow myself to lose her!

4. Smudge64

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    What about the happiness the kids bring you? Hard work I know but where would they be without you. Things will look up given time. Just try and see the glass more half full than empty if you can. Easier said than done sometimes but that's what you're gonna have to do hun.