1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awkward... Yet exciting

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Alexander69

So one of these guys from my high school that fooled around with me when I was drunk back years ago nothing sexual just kissing he wanted more I didn't anyways be texted me and was like

"hey it's been so long how's life treating you? we never finished what we started you know :wink: just kidding we should do something sometime what do you think?"

I said: "only if you've matured and want to be friends not fuck buddies I haven't forgot what happened that night and its weird you still have my number. If you want to hang out sometime that's ok because we used to have fun however I don't want to go out anywhere public you can come to my house I live alone anyways now and we can catch up"

He said: "Do you still live in west van? If you do I can come see you now?"

I said: "No I don't. I moved a while ago and I live on my own now I live in ******** so if you want to drive here then do that. But I'm not comfortable with the fact that its night time and you want to come over to my home to "catch up"

He said: "I just remember the fun we used to have I don't want to just fuck and go I've matured..."

I said: "Ok that's good but we should hang out tomorrow I'm waiting for this huge professional espresso machine I bought to get delivered tomorrow around 11am-4pm and I don't want to miss it and wait until next week, also I'm having on going renovations done to my house to make it mine and I have the electrician either coming tomorrow or Monday to do my theatre room so I need to be home it's been very hectic these past months its been stressful as well but you can come by around 2pm if you'd like?

He said: "That's really cool I like espresso a lot I just like coffee in general. But 2pm works for me give me your address and i'll be there."

Anyways I'm sort of excited to see him he's really cute but he used to be such an asshole and I'm just concerned he's saying he's matured but he really hasn't...... But I'll see him tomorrow an we will find out. And he better not try to have sex with me again that's not who I am I don't mind kissing and cuddling but I want sex to be right