1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Godzilla

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gaynerd64, Apr 5, 2014.

1. gaynerd64

Godzilla has to be one of my favorite monsters... Recently I've been watching a ton of his movies. Most are cheesy as hell, but I enjoy them.

2. Miles16

Miles16 Guest

Looking forward to seeing Heisenberg run around trying to scare the shit out of a giant radioactive lizard monster this May.

3. IsThisAName

My grandpa LOVED Godzilla. He loved all those old sci-fi movies--all of which were terribly cheesy with bad special effects, but they were still entertaining! Me and my parents always laugh at how the words in the movie are completely off with how the actors' mouths are moving, cause they weren't speaking English and the words were just put over it afterwards. So cheesy but it's fun to watch and laugh at! :slight_smile:

4. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I used to be so obsessed with the G-Man. Soo excited to see him on the big screen!

5. Daenerys

Daenerys Guest

I've only seem the Godzilla with Mothra and the one they made in the 90's that takes a place in NYC. The newest one looks interesting and the sheer size of it makes me want to see it.

6. Nikky DoUrden

Gonna break the chain and say I never really liked him... I liked the reference in austin powers though, two good things came out in there and thats Masi Oka and a running charmander:

[YOUTUBE]IEJm0uIVwUc[/YOUTUBE]