1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreams (the sleeping kind)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HM03, Apr 6, 2014.

1. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    When you have romantic/sexual dreams, is it with the the gender(s)/sex(es) you are attracted to in real life or is it random for you? Does it play a role in "judging" your orientation?

#1 HM03, Apr 6, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
  2. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

Always with the gender and sex I'm attracted to.
    Only once I dreamt to kiss a guy o_o and I didn't like it :slight_smile:

3. Kat 5

Once, I had a dream where my mortal enemy raped me. Not exactly a fantasy.

#3 Kat 5, Apr 6, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
  4. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You know its odd, before I accepted my sexuality I never really had dreams of sex with guys...now I have it happens a lot and gets mixed in with others...I think that's odd anyway!

5. PurpleGrey

It's not common for me to have such dreams, but when I do, I'm rarely attracted to whoever I'm with.

6. Kat 5

The most interesting person in the world?

7. XRay

I usually don't dream these kind of dreams, but when I do it's always with a woman.
    Actually the thing that have changed is my gender- before I came out to myself I was a male in these dreams, but now that I accept myself I am a female :grin:

8. Caleb2001

Always with other guys:dry:

9. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    With girls about 85% of the time.

I've also had a dream my mom was trying to force me to flirt with a boy. :confused: This was before I came out to her. When my mom asked me why I wouldn't do it, I said, "It's just that... you know... men are so overrated." Then I walked over to a group of pretty girls instead. ^.^

10. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I find that dreaming of guys helped my accept myself. Like if it's in my subconsciousness, I can't help it yah know?

11. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Its always same sex for me.

12. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't remember most of my dreams. All I remember from last night is a fragment of a dream. I explained that I like Nocturnus - Lake of Fire and my friend thought I meant Nirvana - Lake of Fire. I said I'm not a fan of Nirvana. Then I talked about early 90s Death Metal. IN A DREAM.

I don't usually have sexual dreams, but when I do; Vlad Dracula would approve! I was in denial of my attraction to men for a long time. Despite that I had sexual dreams about men and women for most of my life. The sexual dreams involving men happened less and were usually extremely negative during the denial. Now it's roughly even. I think it's important to note how you feel when you wake up. I've found that at least in my experience dreams love to exaggerate things. I'm not a murderer or a rapist. I used to wake up and think the world would be better off without me. I'm actually very sensitive.

13. Hexagon

I once had a romantic (not specifically sexual) dream. It was about a pangender person who leaned slightly male. Hmm.

14. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

It's usually with guys if the dream's sexual. Had a couple with girls (my at the time girlfriend, for instance) but they weren't as sexual as the male ones.

Yeah, first full out sex dream was with a guy. (and lo and behold, I was topping.)

15. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

My early dreams (teen years) involving intimacy almost exclusively featured guys. But these would involve them approaching me and touching me only, which would make me feel uncomfortable. Dreams about men have returned as of late after about a twenty-year absence, but again no real sex. (Although these dreams no longer make me feel uncomfortable.)

As for an actual, full-blown sexual dream, have had a total of one, many years ago. Two girls were "entertaining" me. It felt nice. :slight_smile:

16. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I dream about girls mostly and I like it. Sometimes I'm with them as man, sometimes as woman. The last time I dreamed about having sex with a guy, I was giving him BJ and I felt strongly like puking. It made me wake up. From time to time I dream about my boyfriend but those dreams are more or less PG-13.

17. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't remember most of my dreams.

The ones I do remember are akin to combining LSD with mushrooms, pouring it into a potion of randomness, putting it into a box full of hallucinogenic gas and then shoving the contents of said box up your nose. (Except the bottle. You can't fit a breaker up your nose.)

18. I've had a few same sex dreams in my lifetime. Most of my sexual dreams have been about my husband or other men. But, it seems like that more I accept my feelings for women, the more I have sexual dreams about the same sex.

19. IsThisAName

I've only had a couple sexual dreams, oddly enough. I forget my dreams a lot. I've never had a dream about having sex with a guy, but I had a dream I was having sex with Jessica Simpson last week. It wasn't hot at all, but I had a huge crush on her when I was 8, so I guess that's where it stemmed from. :roflmao: So yes, I have dreams about the gender I like.

20. Niko

Usually in those kind of dreams I'm a guy, with a woman. o__o; It's rare when I have one that involves another guy. Silly brain. xD