1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recurring dreams

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BookDragon, Apr 6, 2014.

1. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I have a handful of dreams that happen with such frequency I've actually named them. They follow the exact same theme every time, although I have control enough to change my actions during the course of the dream sometimes. Sometimes they are good, sometimes they are bad.

Last night was the 'Diorama Killer' dream. For some reason I, and a handsome detective who may or may not actually be David Boreanaz (How hot is he! *drool*) end up investigating as simple murder. Except I manage to fall through a floor board in a shed and end up in a dark dug-out basement thing on top of a corpse. The shed was in the middle of nowhere.

Turns out there are a whole bunch of the things down there made into life-size dioramas of things. There is a guy burying his own head. There was a guy who served up his daughter for lunch. There was a guy riding a pig. There was a guy on a throne. All in various states of decomposition and then preserved somehow so they would stay that way.

So we go and try and solve that.

I've not solved the case yet, but I'll get there. I LOVE that dream though.

Anyone else have any recurring dreams they want to share?

2. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    CSI much?

3. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You'd think, wouldn't you. Not watched CSI in years! Actually its more like Bones in my head, but I haven't watched THAT in years either! :3

4. B B

B B

It sometimes happens, but I don't have much control over my dreams, neither I remember them easily. The best I can do is to become self conscious during a nightmare and make it end.
    Even so, dreams are so mysterious... And I wonder why some dreams are recurring and how some of us are able to become self conscious during them :slight_smile:

5. Caleb2001

I have one that I have a lot but I can't tell about it! :***: :icon_bigg

6. For me, whenever I have recurring dreams, it feels like I'm seeing into the future. Not sure about you though.

7. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That sounds awesome :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Most of my dreams tend to be boring mundane real life like.

8. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

I had my first one of these a few weeks ago, cant remember what it was ;-;

9. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had recurring dreams about my partner for 6 years before I met her. Was sooo disappointed to learn that she had *not* been dreaming about me...and in fact had a long term bf!! (Of course I had a gf at the time myself.)

But after nearly 28 years of being happy together, I'm pretty much over that disappointment. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. IsThisAName

For years, I had recurring dreams that I was in the World Trade Center, sometimes right before the 9/11 attack was about to happen. I'm terrified of heights, so I guess that's where it came from. Sometimes when I dream about it, I'll just be in there and nothing's going on, yet I'm terrified of heights so it's still just as scary. I was 8 when 9/11 happened so I guess it really stuck with me.