1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Body or something else?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lukas17, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Lukas17

Do looks mean anything to you or there is some else? Don't lie :icon_wink

2. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Yes.

And something else.

3. Chess

Chess Guest

I'm sorry?

I have no idea what is being asked here.

4. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

What he means is.. Are you.. or are you not shallow....

I'm joking, I think he means.. Do you care about a persons Physical attraction or something else, for example Personality etc.

5. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

Looks are important. But as much as I'm attracted to big boobs or a big dick (:wink:), I'm even more attracted to a big brain and a big heart.

6. Sigrid

I'll have to agree with malestrom there. While looks do matter on some level, I could never see myself falling in love with someone just because they're good-looking. The most important thing to me is that they're a nice person.

7. Yosia

I wouldnt want to go out with a troll but i wouldnt want to fall in lovewith the most gorgeous ever boy who treated me like rubbish~

They have to be semi attractive and good everything else

8. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Looks are somewhat important, but there has to be more to a person than that. Sad to say, I've met people who are stunning to look at, but they're as ugly as hell when you get to know them. It's sometimes the case that looks are hiding something quite horrible.

I'm no oil painting to look at, but I hope people see in an inner beauty once they get to know me.

9. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One can say looks are important without being shallow. I left out a girl for consideration even though she was smart, sweet, and compatible because she was really large. I don't mean chunky, I mean frickin' big. I feel bad about it, but I was not even a little attracted to her. A relationship between us would have been terminally unbalanced.

Like anything else, looks are a piece of the puzzle.

10. person57

To me, looks are somewhat important, though they're not really that important to me. People's personalities actually matter more to me.

11. Turkishtowel

I find looks are soso important. Looks can really leave a first impression and that can sometimes changs how I act around that person. That being said however, I find that I have liked many people who aren't that good looking. In the end it all comes down to how well I can get along with that person.

12. Noir

Looks aren't so important to me as the person inside is--personality is really what attracts me. Although, looks are definitely a factor! :icon_wink

13. SleepyT

Out Status:
    Some people
    To me, there is a huge difference between finding someone attractive (i.e., good looking) and actually BEING ATTRACTED to someone. I can see someone good looking and think, "Oh, they're hot," and not give two thoughts about it after that. But in order for me to be attracted to someone, there has to be way more than just looks....there has to be personality, humor, intelligence, success, etc. That being said though, it is doubtful that I would ever go for a person if I didn't find them physically attractive. Because, to me, that's part of the whole package.

14. Sorceress of Az

I have to find a persons appearance and personality both attractive as well as their voice.
    Yet that still is not enough I would only date a friend whom I find attractive so I have to get to know a person too before dating them, and sex would not happen until we know we love each other.

15. An0n

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If there's no physical/sexual attraction then it's friendship.

That said beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I may find women attractive that others may not. Each to their own really, but you can't love a 1 dimensional person. They have to be funny, charming, sweet.. In other words we have to have things in common. :grin: lol.

Always remember, one woman's junk is another woman's treasure. (That's right, I like a woman with a nice ass! (^_~)/ )

16. Axxel

Axxel Guest

Looks are important. I also consider someone's mannerisms - how they smile, what kind of gestures and facial expressions they make - to be part of their appearance too. Personality ultimately wins out as more important but I couldn't date somebody that didn't physically arouse me.

17. IsThisAName

Looks are definitely important. I like/appreciate hot people. That being said, beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder, which is a good thing, because otherwise, we might all be chasing after the same person. But there has to be emotional attraction there and for me, they have to be funny, outgoing, etc., otherwise the relationship means nothing

18. Opheliac

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    They do sort of matter a bit but primarily I need to be able to get along with them.

19. Kenaria

Looks are important but they're not everything.
    You could be smoking hot and an asshole, I won't fancy you.
    You could be 200lbs. overweight and have your eyes closer to your ears than nose and be the sweetest, most gentle, funny, and kind-hearted person, and I won't fancy you.
    For me it's somewhere in the middle, because that's where I see myself.
    O.K. looks, pretty good personality is the person I'd like to meet :slight_smile:

20. Lukas17

I share most of your thoughts but what @LostIsTheSoul said I consider that's the closest to my opinion and it's kinda cute description :grin: