1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by impulse, Apr 6, 2014.

1. impulse

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My school is very "straight" there are not many out-of-the-closet girls, there is me and like my close friend who has a girlfriend. ANYWAY lately I have really been wanting a girlfriend, I'm bi but I like girls a little bit more and i haven't had a girlfriend in over a year and the last girl I dated broke my heart into a million pieces, anyway, how do I meet people near me who are bi or gay without having to go to like LGBT support groups because there is one at my gym but im scared to go. :tears::tears::tears:frowning2:*hug*):kiss::bang::icon_sad:

2. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Other than meeting people at school, lgbt support groups, and through friends I don't really have a suggestion. I wouldn't be scared to go to one of the support groups, I used to go to one every Thursday before I started working full time. You may be surprised and make some friends out of it at the least. I would strongly suggest going.