1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to hide stuff from your parents. Drawings

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by XTREMEZish, Apr 7, 2014.

1. XTREMEZish

Ok we have all done this but how about physical objects. Like lets say drawings. I want to draw, lets say suggestive drawings. Mainly really violent drawings like Hostel or Saw traps. Then of course some gay romance comics. But I was wondering? How do you hide these drawings from your parents? Get creative. Is it also bad for my dad to know that I wrote a gay romance comic book. With no nudity. So any advice would be great.

2. Caillin

If you have your own computer you can try drawing programs but if you are not into that its best to have a hiding spot you could cut part of you mattress apart on the side where it is against the wall get a binder and hide them there or do the same thing with a pillow just put a pillow case over it. If you have a dresser take the bottom drawer out and hide them under it and just put the drawer back in.

---------- Post added 7th Apr 2014 at 11:19 PM ----------

Its not bad that your dad knows you wrote that. I mean it should be the same thing if you did a straight romance with no nudity its simply sharing your work with parents though if was with explicit scenes thatd be a bit strange no matter the gender of the characters unless your dad is a person who is open about sex related things.