1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by duende84, Apr 8, 2014.

1. duende84

I feel terrible writing this but I also feel I do need to write it down somewhere.

At the moment I am extremely depressed and stressed. I feel empty and lost and directionless.

My career and personal life is totally stagnant and it is extremely frustrating for me.

I am in doubt if I am able to function normally ... ever.

I lose my cool at the drop of a hat and it saddens me for being that way.

I am envious of those who has it seeminly easy and is also, seemingly, content and happy.

I desperatly need a holiday, alone, somewhere far away from the norm, so that I can clear my mind - but I wonder if it will help.

I am longing so very badly for someone special in my life but doubt is starting to outweigh hope... :tears:

2. Butterfly72

Sorry you are feeling so down. I think getting away for a few days may help. You know a bit of head space, time to think. A change from the norm for a few days does wonders. Do you maybe have anyone you can visit, maybe someone you can talk to about how you are feeling?

3. duende84

Thank you.

The places where I want to go is far and it will cost a heap of money to get there (within local borders) and I am broke at the moment. Also, I dont want to visit friends or family because I really really want to be alone.