1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moments you wish you'd recorded?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cubiculum, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Cubiculum

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Have there been any moments in your life that you wish you'd recorded?

My Skype calls with my cousin are hilarious and one time I made her jump so much her cup of tea went all over the wall! I wish I'd recorded that!

2. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I explained how quantum chemistry relates to the periodic table to my A block chemistry class. High fives and "this makes more sense than anything I've ever learned in school before" was seen and heard that class.

3. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    In year 6 (age 10-11), my teacher did something wrong in maths. When I told her, she said "Do you want to teach this?". I obliged and started teaching it until I got told to sit back down. :grin:

That would probably be hilarious to watch again.

4. C P

C P

Pretty much anytime one of my family members gets frustrated at someone.

My cousins, etc., as an example, like to pick with each other and when whomever on the receiving end gets annoyed enough, they say the most random, hilarious things out of irritation. My cousin once was annoyed by her little sister throwing stuff at her and unplugging her charger and she just blurts out "Stop! Before I kick you in your *v* and make you fly out the window!". These are those kind of -you have to be there- moments because they are funny as hell if you hear how they say it and their facial expressions. :lol:

5. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    For some reason, that reminded me of when my Mum and Uncle get pissed off when watching the footy. My Uncle comes out with the best stuff when that happens, it's amazing. :slight_smile:

6. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wish I had recorded when my 11 y.o. son took my well-worn full-brimmed winter hat, placed it on his sister, shook it crazily and exclaimed "Gryffindor!"

My older son and I were in stitches! :grin:

7. LostAndAffraid

Wish I could have recorded the time I punched a bird out of flight, only cause it was coming strait for me, that way when people asked for proof I'd have it.

8. 101DeadRoses

When I am messing around with my mom or dad. We all do the funniest, most random things.

9. AlamoCity

The moment in elementary school when I was the only one left on my side's dodgeball team and I single-handedly beat the other players left. Or, the moment in middle school when I was playing middle school kickball and I actually slid home and was safe. I actually have very poor hand-eye coordination, so it would be funny to see little me actually doing something right in sports :lol:.

10. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My dad and I and my boyfriend were headed back to where we were staying in Tampa after the Outback Bowl last New Year's, and the post-game traffic was insane, so much so that they shut off the traffic lights and had a cop directing traffic. The cop waived through the people turning left and a guy in the lane to go straight thought that she was signaling him through as well, and he stopped and backed up behind the line. The cop then waived them through to go straight, and he never took it out of reverse. He stomped on it and just destroyed the guy behind him. We laughed so hard and the cop had this look on her face that said, "You dumbass!"