1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nervousness

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RyuKenShiro, Apr 9, 2014.

1. RyuKenShiro

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So i've been thinking about telling my friends and family i'm bisexual but i have this fear of being disowned by them, i have attempted to tell friends in the past but they didn't have time for me to talk to them properly about it. I'm really nervous about doing so, I just feel like i need some kinda boost or something. i know it takes time and such but i feel like this could be the year to tell them, some friends know already and aren't fussed by it but it's just awkward.

If anyones got any advice or something i'd be really grateful ><.

2. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would first suggest you need to gauge your parents general attitude towards bisexuality and homosexuality. If they are totally against it you need you think seriously about whether you can come out. As long as you are dependant on them, you need to consider whether it is worth it.

If they are accepting, then you can consider coming out to them. Just make sure you time it right and consider what you are going to say, being prepared for any questions they may have.

Happy days :slight_smile:

3. Cass

Tell close peoe that you trust first, gradually ease into it. That's what I did anyway
    Do you know how your parents feel about bisexuality?