1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adult !! anyone been offered oral sex by the opposite sex , after you told them you

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stocking, Apr 9, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't know if some of the men I was friends with figured I was lesbian but when I did not want to sleep with them they would offer oral sex strictly as a way to get me to sleep with them . One man even said just lay back and close your eyes I'll just give you oral .
    I've been offered this a few times by guys after refusing to sleep with them one guy even winked at me and said I'm really good at licking .
    I didn't think much of this until online I told a guy who messaged me on another site that I 'm a lesbian and he offered oral . So Do these men know I was gay but offered oral in hopes to try to sleep with me ? have this ever happened to you ?
    I also told them I was not attracted to them they would look all shocked and offer oral

I don't know if this is in the right place

#1 stocking, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  2. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: Adult !! anyone been offered oral sex by the opposite sex , after you told them

Is this the same boss that was sexually harassing you?

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Re: Adult !! anyone been offered oral sex by the opposite sex , after you told them

No , it was a guy that lived in my town and another guy I met at my job

4. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I know a lot of people don't think oral sex is "full sex" in the straight world, and sadly a LOT of men will offer it to force a woman to sleep with him. Even if It's a straight woman who actually likes him and wants to wait for marriage. He'll say "Oh it's okay, you can still wait for marriage, just suck my dick until then".

These people are fucking pigs; sex still needs to evolve so it isn't defined in such a way that promotes rape culture so badly.

5. LostAndAffraid

As a man I can honestly say no, women don't typically offer gay men oral I think

6. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

No, but I have had women hit on me before and refuse to believe that I'm gay.

7. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

I hadn't got this yet but heard of straight couple doing this and still thinking their virgins but the guys mostly offer to give me oral sex . Which I find weird :confused:

---------- Post added 9th Apr 2014 at 03:47 PM ----------

I probably would get this if I was out but most women don't believe I'm lesbian and I bet the men would be worse

8. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

9. Niko

I don't have anything insightful to suggest or to say, but that's just disgusting. :| Those men really need to back off. I'm sorry they're treating you like that. :<

10. donny

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

niko your pro pic:?I LOVE THAT GAME ITS SO FUN IT HASNT COME OUT BUT MY FAMILY IS A GAMING FAMILY AND WE KNOW PEOPLE ITS SO FUNN!!!!!!!!!!! UGGGHHHH

11. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

12. LostAndAffraid

Yeah honestly I think anyone offering oral as a pickup line is just someone who is asking to be disregarded, that is far too promiscuous for my taste. Have a conversation for crying out loud.

13. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

I know right

14. ahardlife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

Yes . When I was 19 and drinking at a bar with a few mates this girl came up to me she was about 20 anyway she started coming on to me even feeling me up:eek:.am soon pushing her away telling her to f#ck off as you do I found out later on that it was a set up:tantrum: my cousin told her to do it try to prove I wasn't gay worst still my dad was Taking the piss about it a few days later .

15. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Ugh. I hate people like that.

But funny story. My boyfriend was approached by a prostitute while I was out with him this last weekend. It was right out in front of the hotel we were staying at, kinda late, and I'd popped in to inquire about vacancies. I popped out to go fetch him and there he is, playing up the fact that he's gay to dissuade her. (Even though he's bisexual. He had a lot of women hitting on him but he kept saying 'oh I'm gay and I have a BOYfriend') he was nice about it though. We actually helped her with directions and she told us her lifestory.

16. thekillingmoon

Well, there was this one time a guy wrote me on a dating site and asked if I wanted to use a strap-on on him. That was before I successfully blocked men from contacting me on dating sites. There sure are a lot of creeps out there. Don't bother talking to guys like that.

17. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

Wow people are crazy these days and won't take no for an answer

18. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

alright come her stocking imma teach u the one two punch, to use on the menfolk of ur town, and for fun

get the fist and curl it up, i will teach

---------- Post added 16th Jul 2014 at 08:15 PM ----------

a fist is more effective than the fifteenth no - gandhi