1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unexpected meeting

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by justcallmejoey, Jul 25, 2008.

1. justcallmejoey

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So basically, my parents started a thing called Midieval Mayhem where I live. And there was a whole bunch of people there selling stuff and it was so awesome. It went on for two days. At the end of the second day one of the vendor people called me over and asked me if I was transgender. I was shocked and completely not expecting this. I said yea but not completely out to everyone. And she's a lesbian but one of the other vendors there (JoBeth) is really cool. Her significant other if trans too. So I'm standing there dressed like a pirate and looking like a retard going no way.....no way.:eek: That was all a couple weeks ago. Today my family and I met JoBeth and Arric (JB's S.O.) for lunch. Got to hang out a little bit. Then they came over to my place to hang out...then I got sent down the road to my grandmother's (that's another long story for a different time). And tomorrow all of us are gonna go shooting together. So I'm extremely surprised at the fact there is someone like me in this small of a town. I guess I'm trying to let everyone know that there is always someone who understands what your going through.

--Joey

2. panda

3. tylerksub

tylerksub Guest

Wow thats great! Look forward to reading the shooting story.

4. justcallmejoey

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I will let you know how the shooting goes if you wanna know.

5. justcallmejoey

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry it took me so long to get back to you guys.

But last friday we went out shooting it was so much fun. I got to shoot some of Arric's guns that are friggin' awesome (SKS, A gun that can be used as a grenade launcher, and lots of others). He has a 40 cal. pistol. I am in love with this gun. It doesn't kick at all compared to my 357 cal. revolver. After I shot that I took a break. All the sudden Arric hands me his 9mm pistol. He says "There's 15 rounds in each clip." He handed me 2 clips. "Go have fun," and then he slaps me on the back. So I shoot of the 30 rounds in about 2 minutes only because I had to figure out how to get the empty clip out. I hand it back to him and he asks me how I like it. "It's pretty sweet but I like the 40 cal better." He laughed and said that I made him proud! It made me feel really good about myself knowing that I made him proud. He told me as we all were packing up that the reason was that he was proud was because 99% of the time guys always like the bigger cal. guns. So I prooved to him that I really am what I say I am.

And he treats me like a guy. He hugs girls and shakes guys hands. He has only given me a hug 2 times and that was cuz my mom made me the second time. And the first time was more of a "your not alone" hug. But that was my shooting time.

6. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Congratulations! You made some new friends. :slight_smile:

7. yahooooo

yahooooo Guest

Hey that's really cool! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself!

8. Nanzuniko

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Yeah, it sounds like fun :slight_smile: