1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who else watches RoseEllenDix on youtube?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChloeKiss, Apr 11, 2014.

1. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Rose and Rosie the lesbian couple.. The HILARIOUS lesbian couple I should say. And what do you guys think about them? Personally their videos brighten my day everytime they post a new one. I see dislikes on their videos sometimes and I can never fathom why? They are just too lovable! :slight_smile:

Does anyone else watch their videos?

2. nikidion

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've seen them, they're horrible :/

3. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Did you watch them once? Because the first time I ever watched them I couldn't understand them so I didn't go back to them but then one day I decided to watch them again and then their personalities started to show through. What makes you not like them?

4. lawRAWR

They are amazing omg :')

My favourite YouTubers. I really wanted to go the convention they're going to in London, but I can't go :icon_sad:

They make me laugh sooooo much :lol:

5. nikidion

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've watched them several times and twice I even subscribed, but both times unsubscribed soon afterwards. Their sense of humor is so bad. I honestly don't understand why people watch them.

6. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

They are too sarcastic?

7. lawRAWR

I love their sense of humour, probably because I am really sarcastic aswell. I just somehow click with Rose, they make me so happy when I'm upset.

I can understand why some people might not like them- maybe because their humour can be quite graphic sometimes (toilet humour etc.). But yes, I'd like to know the other people's opinions on why they don't like them.

8. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Well hopefully that one girl can let me know why :slight_smile: I can sort of understand too. I even cringe at some of those jokes.. They are pretty gross hahaha. But I love them.

#8 ChloeKiss, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
  9. Abbra

Yeah, I like them. They aren't my favorites, but I do enjoy watching them on occasion.

10. Eponine

It's one of my favorite channels on youtube. Rose is just so hilarious and talented (she sings really well). I absolutely adore Rose and Rosie's relationship and want something like it.

11. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Aww that's sweet! Yeah I adore it too.. Rose is a handful though.. so hyperactive I don't know how Rosie keeps up with her haha!

12. IsThisAName

I've never seen them, but I'll look them up for sure. You HAVE to look up Bria and Chrissy on YouTube if you haven't yet. They're the most adorable couple and they're both so beautiful omg. They seem so happy, I love them.

13. AshBee

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I love them <3 I've watched every video at least 4 times, they're just so funny, open, and they have nice eyebrows. It's nice to see a couple so comfortable with each other. I also watched all of Lucy and Kaelyn's videos because of them. Remember "When you know yourself, you only have yourself to answer to...for...to.."

14. IsThisAName

Ok I just watched them and I'm laughing so hard and I've only seen one video :roflmao: Their accents are perfect and they're sooo gorgeous.

15. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Yes i've seen them before :slight_smile: Chrissy is a total cutie! I'm jelous of her figure too.. Bria is gorgeous too. And their love is adorable!

---------- Post added 12th Apr 2014 at 07:53 PM ----------

I know right! hahaha! I couldn't understand them the first time I ever watched them :lol: But I love them to bits now.

---------- Post added 12th Apr 2014 at 08:01 PM ----------

That's something Rose said right? "When you know yourself, you only have yourself to answer to...for...to.."

16. AshBee

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

Yup :slight_smile: Rose said it one video and now it's like a running joke.

17. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Hahaha :slight_smile: Yeah she's hilarious. What about in her recent video on the plane she quotes bridesmaids ''There's a colonial woman on the wing'' I lost it.. and then she says lauras pissy because she hasnt had lunch hahaha. So funny.

18. JessRae

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Ohhmygawdd!! MEeee :smilewave

I just love this couple so much they are so funny and never failed to make me laugh even when I'm not in the mood, they just make me smile and laugh..It's nice to know that there are some boobies (fans) who follow this couple here in EC as well. YAY!! (!) :icon_bigg

#18 JessRae, Apr 13, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2014
  19. lawRAWR

My accent is quite alike to theirs- what is difficult to understand about the accent, by the way? is it some phrases, or just the colloquial language?
    :lol:

20. IsThisAName

Oh yeah I have a total crush on Chrissy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: she's so cute!

I love how Rose and Rosie are constantly picking on each other. I only watched like 3 videos yesterday and Rosie made fun of Rose for having a "big head" at least 5 times :roflmao: They're so funny!

---------- Post added 13th Apr 2014 at 12:14 PM ----------

I think she just means the accent itself, hahaha. Although English people do use a lot of different phrases from what I'm used to hearing. I had a stats teacher from somewhere in England a couple semesters ago and it took me forever to understand some of the terms he was using. One time he said "excuse me class, I'm off to use the loo." And everyone was like "what???" "Oh, the restroom, sorry!" :lol: