1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to initiate closeness or touch?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by emc2, Apr 12, 2014.

1. emc2

I'm in my early forties. My crush is in her mid twenties. I believe she had initiated closeness and touch but I kind of pushed her away because at that time ie at the start I wasn't interested in her then. Now that she kind of got the (wrong) signals, she stands at a distance from me and doesn't touch me anymore. So, how do I initiate closeness or touch?

PS. She still talks to me and she's a coworker.

2. Techno Kid

Some things this post got me thinking about:
    -Does your workplace have rules on dating co-workers? This could complicate things.
    -Do you see her outside of work often?

You could just tell her that you were unsure of your sexualty back then, but would like to try a relationship now. :slight_smile:

3. emc2

-No. My workplace doesn't have any rules on dating coworkers.
    -No. I don't see her outside of work.

Thanks for your advice. (*hug*) I had thought about doing that. However, I'm not even sure if she's a lesbian in the first place.:confused:

In this part of the world, homosexuality is a taboo. So, I'm not sure how to go about finding out if she's a lesbian. Homosexuality isn't even mentioned in this part of the world.:icon_sad:

I was thinking maybe I should hold/touch her hand gently when opportunity appears like when she places her hand on the start button of the photocopier. But I'm afraid she might be frightened and let out a scream or something which might bring unwanted attention to both of us. Should I go for it anyway?