1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things Are Getting Worse...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lady of Winter, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Lady of Winter

I`m feeling certain my father is trying to send me a rather negative message depicting his thoughts. This morning we were talking about musical generations. Dad started going on about how my future children would wonder what the hell was wrong with my generation of music. Dad also might be preaching to me. He always offers to take me to church even though he knows I am not religious. He is only more religious than he was before because of his girlfriend. I have no idea about her beliefs on marriage diversity, but since she is a christian, I am doubtful that she accepts it. Anyhow, my dad still thinks I`m straight. He wont let me out of the closet. Doesn`t make me love him less, but it`s still very unlikable. :tears:

2. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Awww, I'm sorry its been rough.(*hug*) It sounds cliche, but things will get better. It takes time. And really? Our generation has bad music? I think every generation has had strange music.

3. Lady of Winter

Our generation does kinda have bad music like Justin Beiber. I recently had a serious talk with my dad. He said something very powerful. He said there is still room for me to grow and figure out who I am. Media is trying to label me immediately when I just wanna be.....Well, me.

4. Nessarose

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sorry bro. I know what you mean about parents changing when they're with someone. My dad never used to be strict until he got married. Not to be one of those typical teens, buuuuuttttt....

I'm here if you ever need to talk (*hug*)

5. 7eye

7eye Guest

yes, today's music sucks