1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What comes to mind?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by NoMercyMercury, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Take a deep breath, clear your thoughts, put on your favorite song, and close your eyes.

What thought comes to mind? Where do you see yourself? Is it a memory or an escape?

What song is it and what is going through your head?

Right now I have on Demons by Imagine Dragons.

I think back to driving down a highway in the middle of a summer night, light buzz, windows down, music washing over us; me and someone who was a best friend. It was the one time in my life I can remember feeling like I fit in somewhere and it's the place I always go to when listening to this kind of music.

2. Stripe101

Heart-Shaped Box...

I don't see anything as much as it's pure emotion. Heart shaped box makes me feel sad, a little angry, and loving all at the same time. that's why I love Nirvana

3. Iowan1976

"Don't Stop Believing" is playing in my head. I see a harmonious world were people are happy, I have found my soul mate, and we are happy.

4. anniebunnie

anniebunnie Guest

"Possibility" by Lykke li
    Brings me to the night when I was dancing with my ex (then gf). Too many emotions.
    :frowning2:.

5. JessRae

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    The first song that comes to mind is Kokomo and beach is the place where I can imagine it. Since it's pretty much summer here. :grin:

6. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I often think about waves crashing on a beach, with Mendelssohn's "The Hebrides" playing in my head. As the opening phrase gets repeated and goes up in pitch, I imagine the waves are getting stronger and stronger. The long notes from the woodwinds reminds me of the sun slowly rising in the morning.

7. There is an island off the cost of North Carolina that I usually vacation to during the summer. Songs like that make me think of the beach there :3

8. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

Currently ''Let It Go'' from Frozen. Wishing I could just bust open that closet door!

9. Notsoshure

Just one day by mighty oaks

I see a clear sky, i'm on top of a mountain and just breathing in The air as i look at mountains around me and forests and The sea down there. I feel free.

10. Cass

"Dream on" Aerosmith
    I see myself smiling, driving down a road in the fall just singing along. Maybe with my boyfriend or something. Sometimes alone.
    Driving is my me time :slight_smile: