1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You may remember me from last night!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by amoore658, Apr 12, 2014.

1. amoore658

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hello

Some of you guys may remember I posted last night for advice about bringing a Spanish guy home on the first "date".

Well, I ignored your advice, and brought him home anyway lol :/
    Why the ":/" face?

It went really well...

Apart from (sorry for the graphic detail):

I'm going to be honest... I wanted a bit of...fun? But also a relationship possibly. I really like him physically, but as I was about to "go down on him"... THE SMELL!!!!!!!!!!!! It was horrendous!! It was as if he hadn't washed for a few days!!!!! It completely ruined the night and him (an otherwise very very nice guy)

As he wants to see me again (I feel he likes me more than I like him), how do I "broach" the subject of his poor hygiene, without being offensive?!?

I have heard Spanish guys (and other guys from that part of the world aren't exactly renowned for smelling nice - the high temperatures and all that), but REALLY? :help::help::help::help::help:

2. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Well the advice given on EC is not always correct. Take it into consideration to inform your own judgment.

Good for you having a good time...

But um, maybe you should just ask him to take a shower? It's been pretty standard with guys I've been with to just ask each other if we are 'clean' before doing anything sexual. Sometimes one of us will shower if we haven't showered already that day.

Though that's here in the U.S., Americans are quite obsessed with showers and hygiene, I know Europeans are more lax about that kind of thing....

3. Diego89

Well, i don't think there's a nice way to say that, perhaps next time you could say you would like to take a shower as you had a long day and suggest him to join.

Maybe he will get it, he'll be embarrassed and if he really likes you he'll try to do something about it, however if it's an habit of his I'm afraid it won't be that easy.

4. setnyx

maybe suggest you take a shower together, good for fore play and hygiene.