1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are your strengths? Weaknesses?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by IsThisAName, Apr 12, 2014.

1. IsThisAName

This is such a job interview question but I'm curious! What are your strengths/flaws personality wise?

I think one of my biggest strengths is being able to bring humor to any situation when appropriate. I've always been good at cheering people up and getting their minds off things by making them laugh, and I use humor to get rid of tension whenever it's there. People tell me often that that's a good thing about me. Also, I can start a conversation with anyone and find something to talk about.

Weakness--I'm really, really hard on myself because I'm a perfectionist. I stress about stuff way ahead of time before necessary (i.e. school, etc) and I've had professors and family fell me to be easy on myself and that I'm done fine, but my mind never stops and I hate uncertainty so I always have to know what's going on. It's very annoying.

What about you guys?

2. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'll mention my Strengths from StrengthsQuest:
    Achiever, Adaptability, Connectedness, Deliberative, and Input.

Aside from that:

Strengths: I hold people to such high standards in every situation and expect the best from everybody. I have a knack for bringing humor into every situation and the humor I bring cheers everyone up. I am on top of everything (get your head out of the gutter.) I'm really passionate about near everything and I can get really determined in motivated,

Weaknesses: If I get dedicated to laziness, I'm super lazy and it's hard to get me to do everything. In addition to that, everything I mentioned as a strength can be turned into a weakness.