1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you connect with your crush when she doesn't reply to most of your texts?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by emc2, Apr 13, 2014.

1. emc2

How do you connect with your crush outside of office when she doesn't reply to most of your texts except when you are asking her about something like travelling overseas? Or something of her interest? :bang:

FYI she once told me that she's an unsociable eccentric. But she has more friends than me.

2. Nikky DoUrden

First of all your nickname rocks.
    Second, i'm sure you thought about it yourself - maybe she isn't interested? If you still want to try to connect with her I would suggest initiate talks about herself, get to know her better :slight_smile:
    Sorry I can't give much suggestions myself I don't have many friends :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Callie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Many unsociable eccentrics don't like small talk. Talk about something she's interested in.

4. Incognito10

I would try talking in person rather than text. If she is only responding to texts when she feels you are asking a question (i.e. about traveling), it would lead me to wonder why she doesn't respond to the other texts. At least in person, you can gauge how the person is truly reacting. Texting, while great in many instances, isn't the best way to cultivate rich discussion. Also, some people don't really like texting. I know people who are great in person but are very short in text messages and if I didn't already know them well in person, I would think them quite rude if I were to just base my impression on their texts. Also, you need to find out this persons interests level in you and one of the best ways (though not what most want to hear), is to wait and see if she initiates the next conversation and just back off.

5. emc2

Thanks.

Thanks for the suggestion. Yup, I had thought maybe she's not interested but she keeps giving me mixed signals. Actually she's the talker and I'm the listener. She has told me about her family and friends. She likes to tell others about her likes and dislikes.

---------- Post added 16th Apr 2014 at 11:11 PM ----------

Thanks for the advice. I didn't know unsociable eccentrics don't like small talk. But she talks a lot when she's in good mood. I mean in person. Does that make her an unsociable eccentric?

---------- Post added 16th Apr 2014 at 11:24 PM ----------

Thanks for the insight. Now I remembered she once told me she prefers talking to texting. Lol. Does that mean even if she's interested she may still not reply to texts unless it's a question or something of importance? Do you mean that if she initiates the next conversation in person, it's a good indicator of interest level? Or do you mean if she doesn't initiate the next conversation, I should back off?