1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The coworker and I

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jcangirl153, Apr 13, 2014.

1. jcangirl153

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    The first day I saw her, I was instantly attracted to her - not in a weird way - but in a way that appealed to me. I was intrigued by her. Her hair, her smile, her eyes, the ring on her finger, the woman sitting next to her, the color of her skin. It all intrigued me - stirred my senses. And I wanted to learn more....

Hi all - I'm jcangirl and new to the forum. I've got a lot floating around in my head and figure I could release it all by telling a story. I hope that's ok.

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nope, you are forbidden to tell stories and try and sort things out! What do you think this is, some kind of SUPPORT FORUM?

So help me I'd better be right in thinking you have a decent sense of humour or MAAAAAAN did I ever come off like a bitch! :slight_smile:

3. jcangirl153

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    lol - I do. It's all gravy! :icon_bigg

---------- Post added 13th Apr 2014 at 12:59 PM ----------

The fact that we were both minority women in a male dominated field meant we would interact more often than not and I looked forward to it. I actually put myself in her way, to make sure that we had some form of interaction each day. One day, I simply invited her to dinner - not a date - just dinner. We talked - or rather I talked, and she listened. She was so easy to talk to! I felt like I could spill my guts and not think twice about it - well, maybe it was the long island iced tea talking.

After dinner and a stroll around the plaza, we called it a night.

I couldn't help but think about her all night and the next day at work, she broke it to me that she felt like there was some flirting involved and it couldn't continue as she was in a relationship. {I knew she was in a relationship and knew who her partner was but that didn't stop me from being intrigued by her}. I relented, told her "no problem" and went on about my days - with her at the back {front} of my mind.....

4. jcangirl153

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    We lived in the same neighborhood and worked at the same place - it was hard not seeing her. We still made small (flirty) talk at work but nothing major. Then one day, out of the blue she called me - she had gone to the salon and it was not what she expected - she needed help with her hair and wanted to know if I could come over and help her. I was nervous and excited. I got dressed in no time flat and went to her place to help with her hair.

The night was uneventful except for normal talking and laughing. At the end, she walked me to the door - I wanted so badly to kiss her good night but I refrained. I held the door and told her good night. She slightly brushed her finger against my hand and I freaked out lol - I basically flew out of the house and didn't look back til I got to the safety of my own place. -_-

5. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ah that wonderful butterfly feeling...shame about her relationship!