1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My new story

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lezgirlsonly27, Apr 13, 2014.

1. lezgirlsonly27

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi all

I am currently writing a new story for my wattpad and kindle account. What do you think of my new story? I was thinking of something along the lines of 101 dalmations in the LGBT community. My idea is that a random lesbian girl is just walking her dog on saturday morning and she bumps into another girl whose straight and has a boyfriend and soon it's love at first site. Both the dogs, like each other and then gradually they get to know each other through daily life and they soon find that they are in love. Then, the boyfriend of the girl comes home briefly from his sports team (forgotten his football boots) and spots them in bed to get together having an affair. He has recently proposed to her and has booked the wedding for the following week, now she has to choose between being with a guy she's known seven years through sixth form and university or being with a girl she's just met but cannot take her eyes of her.

But then he turns nasty and begins sending her nasty messages via email, text and publically on facebook and twitter and then I was thinking it could end up something like the movie Enough.

What do you reckon?
    My ideas have come from 101 dalmations, imagine me and you, l word (Jenny, Tim and Maria triangle) and Enough could this work out?

2. An0n

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a romantic - scrap the affair, scrap the man altogether. Two women, walking their dogs, love at first sight, shy tentative approach, does she like me too?, awful attempts at flirting, but then an accidental touch, oh la la. Cute love, happy marriage, the end.

See how nice that is? Nobody gets hurt. That's the way it ought to be.

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree here. Somebody who is willing to cheat will probably cheat again, making your main love interest sort of detestable. Not what you want at all XD.

There's plenty to love in being shy and terrible at flirting, but having it work anyway.

4. lezgirlsonly27

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I am trying to make it more interesting and something that has a mixture of romance, drama and a bit of action towards the end. My ideas are getting better now

5. aldine

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Mmm, an idea comes to my head. At the end, the guy can try to kill his girlfriend in a rage attack, she is about to die but finally survives, he goes to prison and the girls stay together.

6. An0n

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lol. OMG, that is horrible - the fact that awful things like that occur.

Lezgirlsonly27, considering what you said in your opening post ask yourself, what would Walt do?