1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I hate being a guy, but I'm not trans

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 7eye, Apr 13, 2014.

1. 7eye

7eye Guest

OK, so I am aware of the fact that despite some women being more motivated and talented, and heck, prettier than guys are, I understand why; they're more motivated to be good at something, because they don't want to be seen as objects just to have sex with, which people still do despite everything. The reason why I'm don't identify as transgender is because I feel that my mind agrees with my body, and if I were to change sex, I might be unprepared for not only the transphobia and misogyny, but I would also be unprepared for the biological differences women have.

I want to know some, like, mind tricks and hacks or mental exercises to convince myself to not be envious of the other sex (and especially specific people on the grounds of their sex), or any other tips to at least stop being jealous of the other sex; I envy people for other things, but I thought I might tackle this one first as everyone seems to know about sex differences.

I'll try to answer any questions if you have some.

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sorry, perhaps I am not understanding you correctly.

Are you saying that you are jealous of women because they are forced to prove that they aren't objects?

3. lawRAWR

I hate being a girl sometimes- I think everyone that has been certain of their gender has had some misconceptions with what they think would be best in being the other gender. It's entirely natural; I think that if you are taking it to another stage of feeling not right in your body, then I would consider whether you are actually trans.

I don't have much expertise in giving advice on gender, but I think that many people wish they were the other gender sometimes.

4. ChromeNerd

Out Status:
    A few people
    I sometimes want to "take a break" from being a girl. Mostly because I hate male attention, not because I'm trans. I'm not even a tomboy.

5. Cass

Yeah I kinda get it. I get jealous of men, and hate being a woman but I'm not trans either. But trust me it's not any easier being a woman. And having to prove you aren't a sex object makes life more difficult than you think

6. 7eye

7eye Guest

No, but the things they do which are to try to achieve this.

7. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The things we do to achieve that are work hard at things. That's it. HARD WORK.

Men can do hard work, it's not specific to women, and the fact that women feel they have to do it certainly isn't something desirable...

Heck even if you're just saying you envy that there is something to 'motivate' us it's not like you, as a male, don't.

8. 7eye

7eye Guest

Yeah, us men just tend to behave in an attitude where we believe everything will come to us. This is unrelated, but right now, I have an addiction (not a substance, though) which I'll cover in another thread. Right now, I'll take this piece of advice.