1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay now, bi later

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChromeNerd, Apr 13, 2014.

1. ChromeNerd

Out Status:
    A few people
    Do you know anyone like this?

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I was the other way around but I don't think I was really bi in the first place

3. IsThisAName

One of my closest friends thinks sometimes this might be her. She originally thought she was bi but then realized she was gay. Recently when guys talk to her and flirt with her she thinks maybe she really is just bi, but she's still not sure. This is part of what I've been afraid of with coming out as gay--realizing that I'm bi later. But, whatever happens happens.

4. ChromeNerd

Out Status:
    A few people
    Me too. That is the main reason why I'm still mostly closeted. Some days I feel like I'm sure that I'm gay, but other days I feel like I notice guys too much to be gay. I used to identify as bi and I was fine with it, but now I hate the idea of being bi.

5. ebbilove

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I know exactly how you feel with that. Some days I'm not sure I've ever even liked guys in the first place, other days I feel like I'll end up with a guy in the end. I also realized if I were gay I wouldn't think of guys in the way I do. And, too, I don't like being bi. It feels kind of risk, like people would think I'm attention seeking if I wind up with a guy or that I'm a tease if I wind up with a girl.

6. doglover44

doglover44 Guest

Never heard of it before heard of bi now gay later

7. RedMage

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    With me it went from: Straight > Gay > Bisexual. The reason I can come to for thinking I was soley attracted to males was that I was afraid of having sex with the opposite sex. I still had romantic attraction to females and over time I worked out why I was afraid which helped me realize I am a bisexual.