1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's the craziest thing you've done to get a guy?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SpikySpice, Apr 6, 2007.

1. SpikySpice

This is not something sexual, but what if you have a crush on a guy and you try to to get him for your own before he is stolen by thieves?

To do this you must be really courage, escpecially to guys who you don't really know about.

2. SpikySpice

The one that made me pissed off was when I wrote a love note to a guy and he showed it to everybody.

I didnt know or not sure that if he was gay or not. But it seemed like he was really interesting in me. Sitting in class, he always kept looking at me, and he was always trying to get closed. I was really shy because of his out-side look, a cute guy with a sweet smile. Yet I necer talked to him, never, just eyes contacts.

He often did things to get my attentions. He seemed sad and dissappointed when he saw me talking or joking with other girls in class. I thought i saw him cried once. SO, I decided to write him a not, that saying how I feel about him. It said that I really like him and adored him , and stuffs like that, and hope that I was not wrong about the thoughts taht I had.:icon_redf

When I gave my not to him after the bell rang, he took and turned around on the hallway with his big smile on his face. Dint know what jind of smile it was, but hopefully everything would be fine:icon_sad:

But no, it was not, the next day he showed my note to everybody in my class. Friends and bestfriends were asking me that if the note was from me. I had to lie taht it was from another girl asked me to give it to him. In the note, I changed my handwritting. And signed D.L. So they suspecious that was my name. And thought that I was completely gay. I kept that secret to the world, now it was reviewed. I was so scared, like for a full week. Conversation about me going on. They kept asking me tons of questions. I was so embarrased. I didnt want to go to school again. I was stressed.:bang:

And what about the cute guy. GGGrrrr, I hated him from that moment. Even though I thought the note effected him, made him paid more attention on me. But I was not dared to look back at him. I swore to myself and God that I wouldnt like him anymore. I hated him as much as I liked him before.:tantrum:

And I didnt know why he did it, if he was not gay, why did he paid attention on me. If he was gay, didn't he know taht his action wont bring us together, or he was too happy taht he cant not hide his action and showed my letter to the whole class?:confused2:

3. SpikySpice

Well, I think nobody is as crzy as I am, lol:icon_razz
    Yay, I'm the one in the...hundred:eusa_clap

4. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think the craziest thing I have done to get a guy would be to get my at-the-time-sorta-boyfriend to drive me to meet up with this other really cute guy.

Or maybe it was the time I flew a boy from New York to San Francisco for Pride. Although that didn't work out too well.

Or maybe it was the time I ended up having to co-babysit (with the guy I liked) this other guy at a club who was drunk or drugged out of his mind... although at that point I wasn't trying to get the guy I liked. It's just that the whole incident led to our bonding. Then I asked him to go to Final Destination 3 with me and the rest, unbelievably, is history.

But overall I think the craziest thing I ever do to "get guys" is get up the nerve to talk to ones I'm interested in. That always terrifies me but you kinda have to just push through that.

5. ampthejazz

I haven't been "out" very long, so I haven't done anything too crazy to get a guy. Though about a month ago, I was smoking pot with a guy and we ended up making out and then moving to the back seat of my car.... That was special :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Now THAT is a hot story! *grin*

7. Spiky thats so bad that he did that to you. I would have backpeddaled like no tomorrow. That's one of the good things about being ambidexterous though. I would have wrote with one hand and been like thats a righty's writing and im lefty or vice versa that way no one could have found out

8. Kimi

...Lies?

Not crazy at all, but that's what I did.

9. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What did you lie about? And was it worth it? :icon_twis

10. SpikySpice

Thanks but tough luck that I only can write on my righty, but I manage to write 2 different fonts. That's wy now my hand writting is totally changed.
    And besides, sometimes we have to lie for our sakes

11. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mmmmm... I repeatedly lied to my mother (who always knows when I'm lying), I went to another city and spent the night with a guy (who is hot as hell) she knows is gay. When I came back home I was nearly outed... lol. But it was worth the risk. It was VERY worth the risk...