1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm excited though

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Alexander69

So I'm sort if happy and excited to fly home tomorrow because my renovations are finally down so I get to go home to a beautifully done home the way I LIKE it haha! My dads home in Beverly Hills is really nice though its crazy big I couldn't live their alone I find my house now to be lonely and it's like a quarter of the size of his mine is 7,556 sqft I won't even say how big his Is.

When I first got there I was like.... Wtf? Bit that the house bothered me it the fact he isn't giving my mom any money yet he has this. That's what went through my mind but again my dad works hard for his money and at the end of the day he can do what he wants with it. BUT I will always have a bit of animosity towards him for doing what he's done to my mother.

I feel guilty because I have called my mother since I left I usually try to check in on her every few days because she has no money she's living in west van on her own (as far as I know) at our old home because I'm letting er stay there PLUS my father sends me a lot money every few days for food and anything else I want and I give my mon half of that because she needs to eat as well and pay for gas. And it's apt of stress on me because I feel like I take care of her I don't need that at 19.

And I'm mad at my dad because he has been talking to this young young girl who's 21, I mean come on she's almost my age and he thinks she's not in it for the money HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... Good luck daddyO! But he's a grown man and he makes his own choices.

But back on topic I'm excited to see my home done!! In going to go to the theatre room and watch a movie as soon as I get home! I can't wait to see the kitchen all done OMG all the white marble everywhere! It's going to be so beautiful! Yay! I even had the stairs done in white marble and the foyer! The basement is all Brazilian bamboo and so is the third floor. I had my en suite done in white marble as well and I had the theatre room hand painted like the Italian ceilings in the churches. It's finally done its going to be even more lonely though because I don't have people coming and going everyday for the renovations :/

I still need to get more furniture though I have both living rooms done and the kitchen And the Dining room done i have beds in all the bedrooms I have the theatre room furnished as the games room I still need the guest house furnished and the up stairs living room furnished, and I need art work for the entire house and all the other rooms still need to be furnished. Ugh that's going to be easy though.

2. Some Dude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Did you just make a thread to brag that you have a huge mansion? Because it sure seems like it.

3. Techno Kid

I see it as Alex being happy about something positive in his life when he is sad the rest of it.

4. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Awsome.. When can we experience this amazing house of yours.

5. nrazor

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Try living in a 3 bed 1 bath house for 20 years.