1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most embarrassing moment of your life

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AwesomGaytheist, Apr 14, 2014.

1. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What was the most embarrassing moment you've ever had? Was it something you did, or something that happened to you in public?

For me, it was when I was 13. Over Spring Break, my mother decided that since my brother and I hadn't been to Frankenmuth, a town in Michigan famous for its chicken dinners, family-run resorts, and its Christmas store that's open 364 days a year, and so we went up there and stayed at some water park-type resort for a long weekend. Now I'm not and never have been a pool or beach guy, and so I mostly just hung out in the hot tub.

Now while I was just doing my own thing, this one girl got uncomfortably close to me in the hot tub and whispered in my ear "Do you have a girlfriend?" and started rubbing my leg. I didn't like it at all and bailed as she yelled "Where you going?" and I headed back upstairs to the room. This was about a year before I realized I was gay, and can be filed away as another event that should have shown me that I was gay much earlier, but I digress.

When I got into the room, my suitcase was by the sliding glass door to the balcony outside the room. The curtain was open, and without thinking about it, I pulled off my wet swim trunks and fished through my suitcase and started to dress. I happened to glance out the window and saw a husband and wife walking through the parking lot looking right up at my half-naked body standing in the window. :icon_redf

Oops. That night I was so paranoid that somebody was going to come up there and say something. Nobody ever did, but I hope they just laughed at it after they got over the initial shock of it.

#1 AwesomGaytheist, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
  2. Zelos

I'm sure they laughed about it :grin:
    My most embarrassing moment was when I was so drunk I started flirting with my boyfriend's sister xD She actually was bisexual and drunk as well, so I'm very glad my boyfriend started distracting me from her (my lesbian side is unleashed when I'm drunk) because I don't know what would have happened if he hadn't. The most embarrassing part of it was seeing her again the following morning!

3. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Here is mine,

I was waiting in a que at an ann summers sex shop with my then girlfriend (later wife) ready to make a purchase (I shan't say of what). Unexpectedly I heard a loud crack next to where I was standing. I quickly turned to the sight of a large plastic boob flying at my head.

The boob smacked my head and knocked me clean out. I came too on the floor with people all round me. I asked what had happened as I was a bit shell shocked. They told me a shelf had given way and the manakin had flown towards me striking my head with the boob.

To make things worse, I had a nipple shaped indent in my head for quite a while after that. So there you have it. The only time I've ever been knocked out (bearing in mind I've done martial arts for 23 years) and it was by a plastic boob in a sex shop.

Happy days :slight_smile:

4. Lady of Winter

What I`m doing right now... Drawing weird stuff.

5. JessicaWolfess

Okay so I went into a adult shop to buy a dildo....online it said it was $12 but in the store it is $20. I actually went up to the counter and murrmurred "umm this is $12 on your website?" :bang:

6. chrisyboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Caught masturbating (well I'd finished) when my dad & mum walked in, I couldn't react quickly enough. I was about 13 maybe, my mum didn't notice but my dad noticed. A picture of a guy with his cock in this girls mouth. Irony was it was the first time in months I'd returned to try some straight stuff...would have saved the hassle of coming out. Went out on a journey 10mins later with my dad to the shoe shop. Never been so awkward in my life. I literally wanted to die.

7. BelleFromHell

Where do I begin?!

I was at a grocery store in the middle of the ghetto and I was walking back to my car. There was a car next to mine that had a iPhone out in plain sight. I said, "What kind of idiot would leave their phone out in the middle of the ghetto?!"

The lady who owned the car was right behind me.... ;_;

8. Caleb2001

Loosing my trunks while riding the wave rider.:eek: Lot of people standing around. I fell into the rushing water and my trunks went to my ankles as it threw me back against the padded wall. The water was still rushing and it seemed to take me forever to get up and pull my trunks up. Very public, very embarrassing, and my big brother will not let me live that one down!

9. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Man, that couldn't have been fun! Another story I have was one Easter when we were driving home from my aunt and uncle's house across the state. I was in the very back of the van, right close to the back windshield, watching an episode of Law and Order SVU where they deal with a bunch of white supremacists and Nazis that are killing people in New York. Well in one scene they go into a basement and find a huge Nazi flag and I happened to look back and see the stunned faces of the people in the car behind us.

#9 AwesomGaytheist, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2014