1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbian Tendecies??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 2Scoopzz, Apr 15, 2014.

1. 2Scoopzz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So there's this girl who I'm crushing HARD on. She is seemingly straight but she gives off these "questionable" cues. We play around alot (not in that way) and she'll say things like "If you don't stop, imma take off all my clothes and get in yo bed." (I sooo wish lol) she grabs and pokes my tits...she "invades" my personal space...today she got sooo close to my face (I was soo ready to kiss her!) She plays in my hair etc...She has a bf which keeps throwing me off. Am I wishfully thinking?? Is it a strong possibility she could at least be curious?? How do I make a move??

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't usually trust chicks with boyfriends :dry:
    she could be bi but those chicks some of them do things for attention . So I wouldn't take them seriously their just playing around . If she were single then I might wonder .
    Maybe she likes you but if she does don't ever ever date a girl with a boyfriend . It's better you move on and find a woman that's single . Don't waste your time

3. 2Scoopzz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah I'm feeling the same way as you...thanks chick!!

4. EyesNeverLie

I'm going to have to agree with Stocking. Don't even waste your time on her.

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    your welcome

6. Cass

I agree if she has a boyfriend don't waste your time.

She could be bi, and heck she COULD like you, but she has a boyfriend and you don't wanna get into that mess

7. Agaetis Byrjun

Yes, unfortunately, disaster waiting to happen. You dan't want either of them blaming you for wrecking their happy relationship.

8. volvo6x

she could be bi, curious, interested in you; but if you're game, you can welcome her; otherwise, it might very likely leaves you with a wound.

9. IsThisAName

Maybe she's bi, maybe not. Either way she has a boyfriend and it's not fair to you for her to mess with you like that. Definitely try to let things go so you don't get hurt. You can still be her friend but it sounds like boundaries are important in order to keep you from getting hurt. I had to do the same thing with one of my friends recently and it really helped me get over her. Best of luck :slight_smile: