1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attractions.... Feelings.... 1 person.... Or all?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DoNotTell1987, Apr 16, 2014.

1. DoNotTell1987

Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't know how to word this so I will try my best... I have feelings for ONE woman. I have only ever felt a strong attraction towards her. No other woman ever. Yes ok... Oooh she is hot... She has gorgeous boobs! OMG look at that ass... Those things don't count. I mean if I could.... I would be forever hers and hers alone. But I can't. I thinking am bisexual. But then I don't really have that major urge for a woman. Just her and her alone. The rest of the time (daydreaming and shit) if it's not her it is a man. Is that normal? Can I be bisexual even though I'm really only in that way attracted to one woman...

Sorry it's a question that is bugging me...

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First of all, those things (boobs and butt) definitely DO count, that's physical attraction and for most people that's a major part of orientation.

Put it this way, if you want to identify as bi, go ahead, there is no rule anywhere that says if you identify as bi-sexual you HAVE to be interested in as many girls as you are guys.

If you want to be straight with an exception, then your sure as hell can be...if you ever actually got together with her you might want to reconsider that view but from this side of things I don't see how it could be a problem. :slight_smile:

3. DoNotTell1987

Out Status:
    A few people
    She knows how I feel about her (she now thinks it's how I "felt" about her... She said she didn't mind but completely changed with me) but she continues to ask me icon straight bisexual or lesbian. I feel like I need an answer... But I don't think I will get one for awhile... :frowning2: