1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strange dreams?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FancyGummy, Apr 17, 2014.

1. FancyGummy

MA, UNITED STATES, FURTHER DETAILS UNKNOWN
    This is gonna be a thread where anyone who likes can describe an odd dream they had.

Here's mine - I woke up one morning in a field around a mile from my house, and realized that I wasn't human. I can't remember exactly what I was, some sort of slightly anthropomorphic furry mammal... whey I say slightly anthropomorphic, I mean that I was usually on all fours. I remember that a whole bunch of animals found me and pretty much made me their king, saying that they had been looking for someone like me for ages. After a while I became seriously depressed, not having hands and the like, and all my animal friends taught me how to deal with life, because they hadn't realized earlier that I had ever been anything but... whatever the heck I was. That dream freaked me out for a while, made me realize I really was turning into a furry again (long story, i'm fine with it now)

On this scale, In that dream, I was about a four

How about the rest of you? Have any odd dreams to share?

2. finlandwrc

Uhm I'm not one to remember my dreams often although I once had a dream about a 100 year old man having a relationship with an 18 year old. :/ I have a strange mind.

3. CharlieChalk

I have had some of THE WIERDEST dreams ever lately. I also had the most horrific dream 2 weeks ago, with basically was my jaw crumbling and me losing all my teeth and baaah, I can't even talk about it. Gross.

4. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The most weird dream I've ever had:
    I was in the classroom and everyone was dressed-up as fairytales or comics heros. There was a bathtub filled with water next to the blackboard. I was dressed like red riding hood. The maths teacher walked in, he had Voldemort's face. He was holding a glass bottle with a transparent liquid, and some colorful candy floating in it. He told us to drink some of it, but I realized that anyone who drank this became hypnotized and did whatever the teacher said. When my turn came, me and another student, dressed spiderman, attacked him and drowned him to death in the bathtub. Then we partied. :grin:

Ok, you may suggest me a good therapist now.

5. finlandwrc

Haha that's AWESOME you could become a best selling author if you wrote that down :thumbsup:

6. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    My last night was a doozy. I went through sleep paralysis for like the first time ever. I couldn't even open my eyes because everything except my left fingers were paralyzed. I had a weird dream about trying to invent a useful and great product so I can help improve the world. I was in a competition to do so... I was also dreaming about how useless iPhones were in the dream, and I wanted to make something useful. Lol