1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Perfect Guy?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Magicianguy131, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Magicianguy131

Little Norway, Minnesota, United States of America
    Hey! I am just wondering what your guy's perfect guy would be. It can be both physical and personality. If there is another thread with this idea I am sorry! I searched but couldn't find anything:tears:. Thanks!!

Magicianguy131

**Note: Lets keep this PG-13!! There are minors around!!!**

2. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Physical: Somebody who looks after themselves and dresses in an appealing way. I don't want them dedicating their life to their appearance, but a bit of effort is good. I have no real requirement for how they should look (just as long as they're happy) but I'm a sucker for chests so if that looks good then I'm seduced. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Uber muscly scare me though.

Personality: Somebody who is quiet at first, but starts speaking more when they're comfortable around you. Oh, and they have to be trustworthy. Number one rule. Good sense of humor, affectionate and caring is a fab mix. ^_^ I like the shy peeps. I think it's uber cute. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. azrael2

Out Status:
    All but family
    I dont know... probably sas guy whos quiet are sorta mysterious... like hinata only male and some what emo lol

4. Chamber of Life

Personality:

1. A guy that I can talk about serious things in life and can also be silly with.

2. If bull shit is exiting my mouth, I want them to call me out on in it. (same with me)

3. Someone that can teach me something different about life or myself and others.

4. Someone that can get along with my family and friends.

5. Someone to lay down in bed and talk to about veriouse things about the world.

6. Someone that doesnt mind me giving them back rubs:icon_wink (i love giving back rubs) :roflmao: That sounded creepy.... Anyway!

7. A guy that will read my writing and tell me if its good or not.
    OK! I'm done! If I keep going I'll fill this whole thread.

Physical: As I get older I can tell that I dont care for looks as I did before. Dont get me wrong... I do have a type... kinda *iches head* Lets just say this I like all the fishes in the fish take. BUT!!! One thing that a guy has to have is NICE FEET, big hand and tall. :lol: I guess thats a type. :icon_bigg

5. Nanzuniko

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Dude XD

Okay this isn't really "perfect" as much as what I probably would want right now. And excuse me if I babble off into random stuff that doesn't make any sense. But for the physical things, it really doesn't matter, so don't think I'm shallow or something XD

And please forgive me for the length. D=

Of course for general personality stuffs: nice, serious and playful, someone I can talk to, all that good stuff XD

For one thing: cuddly! Yes, very. I like cuddly fun, but not all the time. But one thing I noticed about teenagers with their public displays of affection these days are hugging and kissing and stuff and nothing very much exciting. BORING. Basically, I want him to play! XD

In the closet. Only I would know, and maybe some others. At least for the beginning of our relationship or something. Don't know.

Straight-ish hair. And it would be great if it was dark-ish too. Oh and I would like it if he tickled me. Dude, I am incredibly ticklish. INCREDIBLY. Merely casually sliding an arm against me would tickle o.o

Intelligent. Not scary smart. Well I consider myself pretty intelligent but yeah totally. He'd so have to be smart about certain things. Of course, we all have dumb moments (which are GENIUS XD).

Speaking voice. Dude. Uh...not too deep, and not too light. Yep o.o Except more monotonous. Again, just a tiny bit (and DEFINITELY not literally o.o). Besides, my voice varies a LOT.

Dominance: none. I don't think either of us would be more noticeably dominant over the other in our relationship.

I'd drag him places, and he'd like going with me who knows where. I'd like him to know weird, random stuff. Not weird in the bad way. Like pole dancing or something, though not necessarily that XD

He'd have to like all kinds of music, or at least appreciate them. I love EVERYTHING, so I'd have to be able to get him into System of a Down, Nightwish, Paramore, Shakira, etc. XD He'd also have to think musicals and plays are fun. Basically enjoy various forms of art.

His physical condition would be like average or something. Bulkiness/overly muscular types scare me, I'm sorry. Like not make it his life or something but at least mildly care (after all, being fit helps your health! =D). Hm...if I had to throw in numbers I'd say about 50% average, 25% slim/slender, and 25% athletic, if that made any sense. If more on the athletic side, I'd want him to have a little bit more fats, even if he is pretty toned.

Sing to me! Seriously. But I'm debating whether he would be better than I am or not. He'd have to be pretty good for that, actually. But it really doesn't matter either way XD

I don't want him to eat beef or pork (I wouldn't force him or bug him not to, though). Chicken's okay, and I would support seafood. Speaking of food, I don't remember if I had eaten recently or not. He'd better love nature as much as he loves...something he really loves. :confused: Especially animals.

I believe all eyes are beautiful, so the color wouldn't really matter XD Same with accents. He would have to accept (and actually love) the fact that I zone out a LOT. He would have to be...somewhere between masculine and feminine. Not overly masculine or feminine. Basically near the same level as me.

Um...not to be overly influenced by society. Seriously. And he HAS to be a virgin. Or, at least, not very experienced. At all.

Okay that's all I can think of. Sorry it was so long. And random. And again, the physical and random personality stuffs don't really matter though. It was just something I was thinking of.

Oops! D=

6. Chamber of Life

I love cuddles also and hugs. I'm a very touchy feely person. :lol:

AND! A guy that can dance!(!) or attemps to :icon_wink

7. Magicianguy131

Ah!! You like Nightwish!!! You're like the ONLY one I have met that likes them!!! -_^

Well time to give my two cents.

:kiss:Personality:
    Someone who is smart but not a nerd in the since of hates being social (I know too many people like that). Oh, and must have common sense. Being a "know-it-alls" get the boot out the door. Someone who is open minded and who doesn't judge. Someone who is funny. Humor is one of the biggest turn ons for me. I also love myself a bilingual boy. I love learning about languages and other cultures. I also agree with GMSuerte on the preference that the boy has to like to cuddle...but not to the extent of just annoyance. I was in the movie theatre a few days ago and this couple were like molesting each other (crawling all over each other, literally, and giggling during the dramatic parts!) *vomits* All my friends thought it was nasty so we threw the red gummie bears at them...she hates the red ones XD. I also love an artisty boy. So if he likes music, art, or drama/movies (like me XD) it is a great bonus. I also don't want a guy who does one date and wants me naked, I like a guy who doesn't need sex to make a relationship. A nature lover is also the icing on the cake.

(*hug*)Physicality:
    I can kinda go both ways (tee hee). On one side I love a "man's man"; tall muscular (but not to the extent that he can't fit though the door or who small children thinks is the troll from Lord of the Rings). The kinda guy who can wrap his big biceps around me and cuddle under a blanket as we watch TV. Any kinda "pack" is great :slight_smile:. But of course I could go with a skinny guy (but not gaunt...he needs to be healthy!). Being norwegian, I am sucker for blonde boys (if not natural, then PLEASE keep it up..I hate seeing smudges of brown on their scalp) with blue eyes. The eyes are one of the sexiest things for me. Either way I like tall guys. I don't really have a preference but as long as it looks good for them. Oh, and of course having confidence makes anyone looks sexy in my eyes.

Oh if only I had a genie to make this perfect man come true

8. Nanzuniko

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I LOVE Nightwish. To death. And more.
    And the same for you too XD haven't seen anyone so far that likes NW.

Dude, seriously. XD

9. Magicianguy131

Ah! All my friends think it is Trans-Siberian Orchestra..but it is SOO much better! And I don't get by what you mean "Dude, seriously. XD"...I am SOO bad and understanding internet langauge...:tears:

10. sdc91

Well, everyone wants a smart, funny, down-to-earth, exciting, fun guy.

Here's what I want physically:
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuR3hQ8O0C4[/YOUTUBE]
    at 0:30 and 4:17. He's soooooooooooooooo perfect.

11. Nanzuniko

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Haha yeah :slight_smile:

Oh, I'm sorry basically I'm saying "Yeah I know, huh?" and the XD is a smiley face thingy that's supposed to be something like this :grin: or :lol: depending on the person.

12. Magicianguy131

Ah! Yes! That is what I thought. Just wanted to be 100% clear. I have had too many "misreads" to take any chances. lol. :thumbsup:

13. byeee

For a personality, I'm not that picky, I just want someone I can turn to when I'm said and that knows how to comfort me, a guy that can make me laugh, is smart and knows Spanish. Is it that much too ask?

And physically, I tend to like skinny guys, dark haired, but I most care about the eyes. If I like the eyes, I don't care if he's not that skinny anymore.

14. ausdtc

Nightwish is fantastic :slight_smile: Amaranth always manages to get a reaction out of me somehow, it is the awesome!!! I know a couple of people who don't mind them, and one guy I used to work with who's obsessed with them.

15. Master Hade

Master Hade Guest

Ok
    Physical - Ok my only requirement is that they arn't fat!! chubby is ok, just not like obese. Muscles are good just not nesscary. I like green eyes

personality - someone funny, kinda masculene, and doesn't mind my kinda annoying tendencies!!

16. berileos

berileos Guest

You just described my personality:lol:

Physical:He must not be fat,I like blue eyes but sometimes I fall in love with the brown(Freddie Prinze Junior for example),hair should be dirty blond or just blond,I especially like curly(but not too much).
    From the above you can see I'm very picky:grin:
    Personality:Someone like me(described above),he should be smart,not much humorous(I don't need a clown),someone sensitive...and I'm not interested in sex at the start(or maybe ever).
    I think this is mostly the reason that I'll be single forever:tears:

17. InaRut

British Accent

Green Eyes (I find them rare for some reason. I never see REALLY green eyes. I've seen Brownish green, I've seen hazel-ish green...but not actual green eyes.)

Dark hair that's wavy..ya know (Like Richard Gere's hair [when long])?
    Or someone with Mika's Hair.

Tall. Or as close to my height as possible.

Must love dogs (hell must like animals--and walruses. haha)

Musician.

Must love MOVIES

Creative individual. Someone who won't say, "Taking Film Studies in University is pointless."...Supprotive of my dream.

And on the other side of the spectrum

An Albertian/Montanaian/Coloradoian Cowboy (No one from texas though)

18. Ben

Ben

Dark and short facial hair,
    Deep green eyes,
    Soft skin,
    Husky voice,
    Tall,
    Happy,
    Gives great hugs.

19. Magicianguy131

I love Amaranth...well, the Dark Passion Play album!

20. berileos

berileos Guest

Nightwish were at the Exit this year.Have you been there?