1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bisexual/panseuxal relationship?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bolt35, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    so i met a guy on this site that is bisexual. we talked for a bit and found each other to be pretty conversing and okay with each other. so sooner or later, he talks about not being out and likes both but not entirely sure on it. he told me that if the connection is right, then he would be attracted to them and hook up. he was only looking for hook ups so i guess i shouldn't put my heart too much on the line. i'm looking for a relationship, i'm not too entirely sure on how this is going to work. i feel that i can help him figure out what he likes or don't like but he seems a bit reserved about it. he mentions about being into women a bit more into men.
    but since we messed around a little, he decided that he liked me. a lot. i'm not exactly what to make sure of this, whether he's messing around or not. he's not exactly comfortable if he was to get into the relationship and just hang around instead. i put pansexual as well because he says an emotion connection is better than a physical one. what do you guys think?

2. jargon

He's still exploring and sounds uncertain whether he's looking for something more casual or serious. I'd say keep it casual for now if you are going to continue seeing him, and don't get more serious until he feels more certain about what he's looking for.

3. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yea it definitely sounds like it, i guess i'll keep it casual. i'm being too damn attached