1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbian crushing on transguy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wolfxinxchains, Apr 17, 2014.

1. wolfxinxchains

Is this normal? She says for her it's based more on genitals and she says I'm cute and everyone tells me I pass so...? Idk is this weird? lol just wondering.

2. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Yeah. She's clearly not getting you're a guy. You can do better. You're more than your damn parts.

3. Niko

She's just thinking about your parts. I wouldn't fall for it, if I were you.

4. wolfxinxchains

Oh no, she thinks I'm cute and she likes my personality. but I was introduced as a guy by my cousin. and she didn't know at first I was trans. She does completely understand I'm a guy tho lol

5. Caillin

Well if you like her and dont think itll give you dysphoria go for it! To be honest though sounds weird that she goes for people because of their genitalia not sure if id like that in a partner but thats just me personally.

6. Niko

If you don't think you'll experience dysphoria from it then you can go for it. But lets say you guys stick together and you decide to go on T. Will she still like you then, with facial hair and a masculine look?

7. wolfxinxchains

I think for her it's just based on your actual sex. but I'm in a relationship and it would be a sort of long distance relationship. I know what town she lives in and we live about 3 hrs away from eachother

8. jargon

There's nothing wrong with her being attracted to trans men as well as cis women. But if that's a regular thing for her then I think its invalidating for her to consider herself a lesbian.

Just my opinion, but I consider this about the only time its OK to police someone else's identity.

9. wolfxinxchains

Yeah she's a strange woman anyways xD

10. CommanderMatt

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    It's actually pretty common for lesbians to date transguys. A lot of cis gaymen are put off by ftms who haven't had bottom surgery and it's the same for cis straight women. Lesbians don't seem to mind so much so it makes senses transguys usually date lesbians

11. Foster

This has been a common topic on EC lately, and honestly whether you date her or not is all depending on you and your comfort level. But.....if I was a FTM guy it would honestly insult me if a lesbian liked me, because it would make me feel like deep down she doesn't consider me a guy. Back in the days when I was still in denial that I was a lesbian, I tried so hard to like this guy who was FTM. He was so sweet....but the issue was that I wasn't attracted to him because he was a guy. As a lesbian, it's not just about genitals, but about femininity (both in personality and look). And say I would have slept with him....well I would have taken so much pleasure in his lady parts that it probably would have made him uncomfortable. And if he'd gotten surgery, well then things definitely wouldn't be pleasurable for either of us in the bedroom. These are all things you should think about. In the end, you are a guy, and she (claims to be) a lesbian. Maybe she's really bisexual, but if she isn't I can guarantee dating her would not be smooth sailing.

12. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Oh, I'm not doubting some gay men can be superficial jerks, rejecting someone for having too small a penis (or no penis at all), but out of all the times the topic of dating trans guys has come up, a good portion of the members here have said they'd at least give them a shot, if not outright admit to being attracted to them.

It becomes a problem when someone decides to translation while already in a relationship with someone who is only attracted to those of the same sex, and while some do try to work things out, break ups aren't uncommon in these situations. Just doesn't seem fair for someone to think you're one thing, or will always stay the same, while you know better.

Totally different situation if you're unaware yourself.

13. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not all lesbians like femininity, some just like the female body and that is just a legitimate. If you're both available and you like her, too, go for it!

14. Poe

Poe

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think the problem with dating a lesbian who is attracted to the body mainly is that during sex, she may concentrate on what you actually have vs treating it as what you want/feel you have. I am attracted to the person not what's between their legs and this was a discussion my ex had to have with me because he dated women who treated him as a woman in bed and it gave him dysphoria, which is why he was cautious about dating me. I think this is also a conversation you should have with her and go from their. If she sees your body as a woman's body and that's what she's attracted to that's what she's going to treat it as in bed

15. Ebro1122

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thank you! I like femininity and masculinity in a women. And I can only date her if she has female parts. It doesn't make me a jerk to be honest about what I'm attracted to.

16. Foster

What if they have surgery though? And it wouldn't be a female body, it would be the body of a man and therefore a man's body (regardless of the parts he has). :eusa_naug

17. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If a lesbian asked me out, I'd probably punch her.
    Bitch, please. Lesbians, as a general rule, do not like dudes. Does not compute.
    If she's actually lesbian, it's likely that she'll stop being attracted when you go on T.
    Of course, you might just be lucky and she's not a Kinsey 6. You might be an exception to the rule.
    @CommanderMatt I find that lesbians are only attracted to pre-T guys who do not pass.

#17 An Gentleman, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
  18. Ebro1122

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Okay, let's stop being overly politically correct now. If the person was born in the body of a biological man, no amount of wishing or terminology can change that (before surgery ofcourse). I refuse to feel bad about not wanting to date/have sex with a MTF.

19. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Some lesbian... :confused:

20. ChromeNerd

Out Status:
    A few people
    She may be a Kinsey 5. I've heard of lesbian identified women dating cis males.