1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't want to over-analyse

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by tryhtwfr, Apr 18, 2014.

1. tryhtwfr

If someone who is a macho/masculine gay guy says your face is cool really nervously whilst stuttering, what does it mean?

2. Trentacles

honestly i wouldn't know what to think mate. i over analyze every thing to my detriment so i'm probably a bad person to give advice. saying its "cool" is a weird choice imo. probably likes you but who knows really.

3. Kabuki

Either he's very shy or you make him feel nervous. Maybe he likes you :icon_wink

Keep in mind that not everyone is how they look. Even macho guys can be shy when people might perceive them as very confident. So yeah, he is really shy and had to use up all his courage to tell you that, or he likes you and felt very nervous to the point of stuttering.
    I guess my advice would be to talk to him and get to know him.(if you don't know him)

4. tryhtwfr

Yeah I thought cool was a weird choice as well but I promised I wouldn't look into it but I guess I broke it by asking you guys on EC.

I hope what I'm about to say doesn't offend anyone but 2 hours after he said that, we ended up in bed together (both drunk, him more than me) just fooling around (nothing major) but what he said about my face being cool has been playing on my mind since. What I gather is that he's trying to preserve his 'masculinity' so to speak by covering up what he really thinks with such a relaxed word. Oh well :lol:

5. Nikky DoUrden

There is nothing wrong with analyzing things, and what ur doing is not overanalyzing it imo :astonished:

I think as well he likes u :slight_smile:

6. awesomeness

What does him being macho have to do with anything though? lol

7. Nikky DoUrden

maybe u wouldn't expect a macho guy to slutter when hitting on someone, but hey, he was nervous! ^^

8. BornAnew

It means he likes you lol.

But it seems like it...why else would he be nervous saying your face is cool?

Have you had any other interactions with this gentleman?

9. Kabuki

From what I could analyze. I feel he mentioned it because we have this image of what macho guys are supposed to act, so having a macho guy saying your face is cool in a very shy and nervous way must have caught him of guard. Obviously as I posted above, not everyone fits to stereotypes.

tryh- Don't feel bad about it, there you have a proof? that he might be into you, even if he was drunk.

10. MDNA

Out Status:
    A few people
    Maybe its him. Maybe its Maybelline :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Honestly, he might be interested but it could be possible that it was just a regular remark. :slight_smile: Don't over analyze it :slight_smile: Go with the flow

11. tryhtwfr

Thanks for all your comments guys! Well we went out today and it was really spontaneous and romantic. And he asked me "to be his"!!!! My first ever boyfriend haha but it was lovely and thank you all for your support

12. Nikky DoUrden

thats great!!!! happy for you both (*hug*)