1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question your beliefs???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by WhiteFox, Jul 28, 2008.

1. WhiteFox

WhiteFox Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So i was watching this documentary on this piece of machine that was found in an ICEBERG. Why this is a big deal to people is that it looks futuristic and where it was found in the ice it has to be thousands if not hundreds of thousands of years old...How the hell is this possible? they claim that this proves the earth goes in cycles....Like there used to be an advanced civilization but then it got wiped out and now we started all over again...Anyways they took the machine out now obviously and now it is on display at a New York museum I believe so yes it is real...Or maybe a group of scientists are lieing to support there own theories??? please look at the 2 vids on this and tell me what you think...I think its very interesting myself and im wondering why the world as a whole doesnt know about this..

http://www.norwegianfilmcommittee.org/en/media.html

2. Chamber of Life

So, I watched both of the videos and I just have to say, Wow! My mind is going 1000 miles per hour, right now. I'm just in disbelief that something that important exist in the world and no one knows about it. If this is true, then it's scary... I 'm not a religious person and I don’t really don’t believe in anything, but if this is true then that means... religion is false, that means they were here before the dinosaurs, etc. Its like their world was so futuristic , then it ends and we're in the middle of the cycle. I might be repeating my thoughts, but it's just crazy.

I cant stress it enough how I don’t get why this isn’t blown up in the media, it should be. To me the world is so in the unknown. God! This really makes me pissed! Whitefox, I really have to say this video, opened my eyes, scared me in a strange way. I don’t know what else to say, ya know? I'm just really erged to know more.

3. Nanzuniko

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Okay, sorry but this took me forever to write out :confused:

To tell you the truth, I completely and truly believe in this. After all, after sooo many myths and stories and stuff, don't you think that some of it would have been true, if not at one time?

Also most of you here haven't lived in the times that these "myths" were created or pondered about, so probably not much validity can be confirmed.

There are so many people in the world that don't accept or believe any other views besides theirs. So much proof of extraterrestrial life is already being censored by the USA, so this is just another bit.

And it doesn't necessarily mean that religion is false. There are numerous myths and religions foretelling the destruction of the world. Spiritually, I'm not here solely to convince people of this, but who are we to say that it's not coming?

I'm having a bit of a...disagreement with the cycle thing. You see, my friend is psychic (she's seriously like the 4th closest person to God), when the Apocalypse/Ragnarok/Doomsday comes, the world, and the rest of the universe, is destroyed by the Heaven Queen and a new universe is created by God. This happens all the time, about every couple so billions of years. Everything starts over. If your soul has not moved on to Heaven/Nirvana/Funny good place, then you are killed with it and will be put on a new world. If you have completed your reincarnation and learned all the lessons and done everything you needed to progress spiritually, then you reach Heaven and are not killed having to live through another world with it.

4. Poring

This may seem like viral marketing. I've only watched the first clip but I've googled it a bit, and found people saying its only a hoax. Prolly for a game or something?

I believe cloverfield did something like this too

5. WhiteFox

WhiteFox Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yea ive actually googled it too and your right. the reason people could think this is a hoax is because on a interview talking about a game they start saying how the game is closer to real facts then one might think and then this stuff starts playing... and yes chamber if this is true i am also PISSED that the world does no know about this...however it may be viral marketing...as that one guy in the video said "lets wait for some evidence" haha. non the less if you guys enjoyed it or whatever then I am glad, and sorry to those that thought this was a waste of time

6. WhiteFox

WhiteFox Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    also if this is false....I will be pissed. its like they are lieing to my face and I would never buy the game solely for this reason...

7. pirateninja

I don't really mind if it's a hoax or not. It's not hurting anyone, and it's damned interesting. Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

8. InaRut

I hate to break it to you guys but this is a promotional video for the videogame Too Human.

>_>

9. Cheese Love

The cinematography is too well done for it to be a documentary piece. The camera angles say the same as well.

10. Nanzuniko

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Nothing like that would exist anymore in the first place.

And video games can't be "truer" than what we experience every day. It's like saying that lamp isn't real or something.

11. I found this on wikipedia (yes, I know). I guess it was promotion for "too human," some sort of video game. If anyone can correct this info (since we all know wikipedia can be flawed sometimes) then please do so!

"Promotional filmette : 'The Goblin Man of Norway'

As well as releasing many other promotional videos[7] Silicon Knights have also been involved in the making of a fictional documentary titled, The Goblin Man of Norway.[8] (this reference link in no way confirms that Silicon Knights or Microsoft made the Goblin films) The film reported to be produced by the "Norwegian Film Committee", and is in three parts, each part being released sequentially.

The first part 'Excavation' relates the discovery of a high technology mechanical man possibly tens of thousands of years old found encased in a glacier, the second, titled 'Examination' contains pictures of the discovery, as well as a stone found nearby with a message of doom or 'curse' runically inscribed. The third part has yet to be released as of 26th July 2008"

12. Mind Freak

As long as we don't get wiped out in my lifetime or experience a world changing catastrophe I'm happy. Lol.

Sounds cool. I'll watch when I get on the pc

13. pirateninja

I have to admit, the idea of a promotional documentary is a brilliant idea for video games. Very well done on Silicone Knights. :grin: