1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbians and some bit*hy straight girls...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MyLittleWorld, Apr 19, 2014.

1. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I respect all women but that's one thing I noticed with straight girls mostly. They seem to be cold, cruel, mean, jealous and competing with other women all the time and this competition is even turning into hate for other females even throught she is one too... so what's the point? I had never fell for a straight girl because where I live most of them are walking with their head up in the sky and saying mean things about others, too much of "cool" acting... Am I the only one who noticed it?:confused:

2. Cass

Are you still in school? If so it's hormones mostly. Teenagers have all these puberty hormones and new found sex drives that make them a little crazy sometimes
    Not always though, but that's often the case.
    Also you're only noticing negativity, there are a lot of nice women, straight bi and lesbians who don't act crazy towar other women, an there are straight bi, an lesbian ( less often it seems ) who are total b****es

3. Adults address conflicts between boys more often and teaches them to be independent, while it's often assumed that girls will grow out of it. This scenario is also relational aggression. Girls are often taught of being nice to each other. Bitchy girls take advantage of it by spreading hurtful rumors and lies to make everybody hate their targets. This is psychology, and... ripped off of Law and Order SVU