1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most awkward thing ever!!! >///<

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Yosia, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Yosia

I was chatting to my ex boyfriend which i went out with for like a week XD And because we were chatting on facebook, everything he said went both to my phone and to my iPad~ any of the other texts we were sending would have been fine but my brother happens to go on my ipad to change the song (i was in his room because i was bored) and it happens to be just at the time when he sends a text saying "I still really like you, would you ever consider me again in a serious relationship? Xx" when i heard my ipad make the ping noise i could have died!!

Me and my brother were staring at eachother and i was blushing really embarrassed but i stutter "i dont know what he is on about" and i franticalky text him like what are you doing?! And he understood me and replied with "oops, wrong chat lol" i was so relieved!!

this wasnt awkward because of my sexuality but because he used to be my brothers really good friend, i actually wouldnt mind if my brother found out i liked boys ^.^

2. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

That's funny almost the exact same thing happened to me with my ex. I'm glad the fact we dated at all is still a secret to most people cause that chapter in my life is one I honestly wanna forget about 4ever.

Good save anyway. Lucky thing he picked up on the situation so quick. Have you thought about how you're gonna answer his question?

3. Agaetis Byrjun

Wow, that's kind of an impressive save he pulled. Quick thinking.

4. Opheliac

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Wow. That is very awkward :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: he saved the situation pretty neatly though.

5. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey at least he was smart enough to reply the way he did.

6. Yosia

I dont really want to date him again, he kept breaking promises, like he offered to take me on a date bt he cancelled twice and i dont want someone like that >.<

He also wasnt very romantic and i want someone who is ^.^