1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wattpad

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by twizt, Apr 21, 2014.

1. twizt

Does anyone know any good stories worth the read on Wattpad that are girlxgirl, boyxboy, lgbt, lesbian, gay (etc. with the tags for stories)? I have found a few but the quality seems to lack in comparison to other (heterosexual) story lines.

2. musicgirl18

Well, I don't know about Wattpad, but I do know a site where you can read lesbian short stories. Most of them are romance, and they're written by published authors who want to provide people who wouldn't be able to read this stuff otherwise with some good stories. :slight_smile: The website is called Muse Rising, and the short stories are all part of Project Unicorn. :grin: Hope this helps a little bit, even though it's not Wattpad.

3. twizt

Thanks! I will definitely be checking it out. It's alright that it's not Wattpad, I just immediately thought of Wattpad because I've been kind of obsessed with it the past few months.

4. polaroid

polaroid Guest

I'm not aware of such sites until now. Thanks for posting and therefore informing me about this. If anybody finds a good read, I'd also like some recommendations! Cheers.

5. musicgirl18

Haha, yeah! No problem. :slight_smile: I love Jennifer and Sarah Diemer's works, so I definitely don't mind getting the word out. I'm so grateful for the stories they post only, even if they are only short stories. I don't often get to read stuff like this because I have to sneak it past my parents and siblings. :slight_smile:

6. twizt

It's a pretty awesome site/application. Most of the stories are unfinished and have typos and such, but the story content is still there and that's what ultimately matters. I mean...it's millions of free stories, poems, books, etc. literally at my fingertips. Can't get much better than that. I have gone through quite a few now and I'm finding fewer and fewer girlxgirl, boyxboy type of stories that seem interesting.

---------- Post added 22nd Apr 2014 at 10:37 AM ----------

That's got to be tough trying to hide like that. I'm lucky that even if I wasn't living on my own that my mom wouldn't have cared what I was reading as long as I was reading in general.