1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've never had a proper sex dream

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChromeNerd, Apr 21, 2014.

1. ChromeNerd

Out Status:
    A few people
    Whenever I try to have a sex dream there's either no people in my dream, no one in my dream is attractive, I get rejected or I don't enjoy the experience. I haven't even had a proper kissing dream. I did have a kissing dream last night, but I felt nothing. The best "sex dream" I've had involved me perving on a girl showering and wanting a better look.

2. AlamoCity

Don't feel bad. I had my first gay dating dream (no sex, which is weird because we got married in the dream :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) a few days ago and I'm older than you :lol:. I've also never had a sex dream. You're not alone.

3. Stripe101

They have sex dreams? Oh I really outta get one of those.

4. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've never had a sex dream, either. I've had dreams in which I was aroused, but no sex dreams.

If you want one, abstain from all sexual activity. It's more likely to prompt a sex dream.

5. KyleCats

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I started having sex dreams in my mid-20s, never had them before then. Now they are quite common and I wake up having an orgasm. The only problem is a lot of times I'm too busy enjoying it to remember the dream :lol:

6. IsThisAName

The only sex dream I've ever had was involving Jessica Simpson, and I don't even find her attractive. It was entirely disappointing. I want a do-over (no pun intended).

7. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Get into the habit of checking the time on watches and clocks. Remind yourself that you're not dreaming. Sooner or later you'll try to check in a dream and that's when you'll realise you're asleep. It'll be so strange... there's no denying it! If you become scared that you're gonna wake up, then spin around a few times in your dream. Spin too much and you'll lose control of the dream. Lucid dreaming 101!

8. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

I haven't had one since... about a year but I wouldnt doubt if its because my conscious mind is already fixated on that subject enough all the time xD

9. JohnB

I had them even in elementary school. Cute foreign exchange student was the earliest memory of a dream I had. Nothing happened with us in real life, but one dream we did. I think I just humped the bed. lol.

Once had another dream about a lesbian friend I have, she tackled me in the snow and we kissed, but I just never went on to dry hump or anything, because I think it was just a crush at the time and realized nothing would ever come from it.

But the most common of sex dreams is the one where you and someone hot is about to do the deed, but then you awake and become aware that you are awake, but yet you keep your eyes shut, try to trick yourself that you are still asleep and try to mentally finish how the dream ends......but it never works. hahaha.

10. Agaetis Byrjun

It only happens occasionally, but usually in those dreams I just see myself masturbating. Though a few days ago I had a nice dream, this cute girl was over at my house, we were watching TV together and our legs getting tangled up, flirting, whispering to each other, we even talked about going upstairs to have sex and I imagined the place where we would go but someone came to me and ruined it by telling me she had hepatitis C, so I couldn't sleep with her. Now what am I supposed to read into that?

11. Kabuki

:lol: Some funny dreams some of you are having. I've had a lot, sometimes I end up having a wet dream or sometimes I ejaculate which is annoying to say the least.

Most of them have been lucid, I've been with guys, girls, sometimes with both at the same time. The most recent was with this guy from college, we were on a date and when we sat on something like a bar, we looked at each other for a while and we closed in on each other and kissed. OMG it was great!!!(and I've never kissed anyone) I even had an orgasm with ejaculation after that.

Good thing I've learned to wake up before I orgasm to much and wet the bed or my clothes :lol: Sorry if I was a bit literal, wasn't intended.

12. Thedistra

I have them from time to time. They are always a bit strange and only last a couple of minutes. Sometimes I seem to be "uncomfortable" in them, like my inner nervousness of all things transfers even to my dreams. They are enjoyable nonetheless.

The more I abstain from sexual things in daily life the more often I'll have one, it seems.

13. Trentacles

Sex dreams are basically how I came to the realization that I liked guys sexually about a year ago. I get them every few months.

I think the idea of a sex dream is more exciting then the reality of one. It's pretty horrifying to wake up with semen all over your y-fronts and duvet.