1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

trying to decide what to do

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by arrac3796, Apr 25, 2014.

1. arrac3796

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I've had this job for about a year now and the whole year I've had a growing crush on this girl who is my superior of types and also my friend (and is gay) She doesn't know I like her but I've been hinting at it more often lately seeing how we hang out more often now. I can tell she has possible trust issues but is finally warming up to me within this past week she's hugged me twice and in small ways I feel like she likes me. She looks at me with this look in her eye I almost want to say she's undressing me with her eyes but I'm unsure if that's true. Then she catches me staring and apparently I look like I'm about to say something but never do (Its me wanting to say something flirty or compliment her but chickening out) and she's been pushing me to open up about it more lately. I'm just scared to tell her my true feelings because it could ruin what friendship we have along with our work relationship and make things awkward. but I really do like her and I know this isn't just going to go away (I've tried ignoring it) I'm just not sure what to do or how to tell her...it's little things like a smile or a smirk a look, a small touch or a nod that makes me think she likes me. One time my shoe kept coming untied and she tied it for me, even though I'm prefectly able to tie my own shoe, also our hugs last longer than normal or it feels like it. I just don't know should I tell her my feelings and If I should how so?

Thank you for reading this very long and probably repetitive thing. (*hug*)