1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bundy Ranch?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JStevens96, Apr 25, 2014.

1. JStevens96

JStevens96 Guest

Hey everyone. Anyone hear the latest story regarding the Bundy Ranch? I'd like to hear some thoughts on it.

I feel since it is Federal Land, & it is open to the public, it is only fair that he pay his fees & not take complete advantage of what is not even his.

He claimed his family owned the land prior to the Nevada constitution being written & claiming the land as the governments, but sources came out claiming that this is false & he is just trying to express his anti-government agenda.

His racist comments are another story.

Well.. Any thoughts? Thanks!

2. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He is a racist and a domestic terrorist. What else is there to say?

3. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm quite honestly pretty upset with Sean Hannity and Fox News egging on these right-wing terrorists who flocked to Nevada armed and ready to murder any law enforcement officials for enforcing the law. This guy has violated a direct order from a court and says that because he calls himself a "sovereign citizen" that he's not obligated to comply with any US laws, despite the fact that he lives here.

They should bring in reinforcements and do whatever it takes, even if it involves a violent conflict with these right-wing assholes who came there with the intent to kill police for trying to enforce a court order. This is domestic terrorism at its worst. Take a look at this picture. He's laying there in a sniper position, ready to take out cops below. That's not a "patriot," that's a terrorist.

[​IMG]

There may be casualties, but there are always deaths every time the right wing questions the authority of the federal government. 87 people died during the Waco Siege, when religious extremists refused to surrender to authorities the children they were sexually abusing, and after a 51-day armed standoff, on April 19, 1993, the feds raided their compound, which burned down after a Branch Davidian detonated a propane tank. Two years later, another "right-wing Patriot," Timothy McVeigh, parked a Ryder truck full of explosives outside the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City and took down half the building as revenge for the events in Waco.

I think the government needs to send a message to these terrorists, just like all the "Republican Patriots" who think they should get their guns, head to Washington, and overthrow the government, that this shit doesn't fly in America and we have a funny thing called the Rule of Law. You can fight the law, but the law's going to win every time.

4. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it's worth mentioning... not every potentially violent person is a "terrorist." Were the right-wingers wrong? Yeah I'm pretty sure they were, and Bundy is an idiot. But the whole situation raises necessary questions.

5. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The problem is his case was a subject of judicial review multiple times, and he lost, every. single. time. His constitutional rights were not infringed upon, and when he wouldn't take no for an answer, his answer was to get a bunch of "patriots" together and threaten government workers with violence. The situation had the potential to be the next Waco Siege. He is a loser, tax evader, a racist, and most importantly, a terrorist

He definitely resisted the government.

6. AlamoCity

I like to visit preparedness sites (read: survivalists) from time to time because it's a hobby of mine, but I loathe those who fancy themselves as "sovereign citizens." They give lip service to the US military but no allegiance to our country, and they consider themselves patriots :lol:.

Frankly, I'd say shoot the damn cattle that's trespassing on federal land, after all, it's an invasive species :lol:. Arrest all who resist; let them sue in federal court if they have a grievance.

And send US Marshalls, it's a federal court order violation, anyways; FBI for any domestic terrorist allegations.

7. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not sure I agree with that entire definition, since that would mean America, among likely tons of other countries, was founded by terrorists. The first is accurate but overly broad I think. It just seems to me everyone is branded a terrorist and the meaning has been diluted beyond tolerance.

I do agree that he should have paid for the land usage and yet would hope they didn't shoot his cattle if he didn't comply. It's just a mess. X.X

^^Alamocity, same here. "Sovereign citizens" have no place here, although I do wish we could make a lawless "country" for them to all go to and have their anarchy.

#7 Argentwing, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
  8. JStevens96

JStevens96 Guest

Yup. Scary to see people "rebel" & claiming to act as "patriots" to defend a criminal. He stoke their land & they defended him, aiming guns at our law enforcement after they were fed up with Bundy's nonsense for over 20 years.

9. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm in 100% agreement. I don't see what gives him such special rights to public land.

Talk about people feeling a sense of entitlement.

This man should be sent to prison, where he belongs.

10. JStevens96

JStevens96 Guest

Yup. & if the people defending him are called "patriots" we definitely have an issue.