1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I hate people who drive crazy in subdivisions

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Perrygay, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Perrygay

Perrygay Guest

So, I was fixin' to pull into my driveway like an hour ago after running up to the school to pick my schedule up, when my fricken neighbor comes whipping around the corner and smacks me! He took off my entire back bumper!

The cop said he probably hit the back of my car going 40 mph, wtf? Why the hell would you be going 40 mph in a subdivision with a gate, you're going to have to stop anyway!!!!! I. Hate. People. Sometimes.

2. Trumpetplyer23

I hate crazy drivers.

That's why there are so many car crash-related deaths because people drive like morons.

3. SamAlex728

i understand all too well. i live in a subdivision and the worst part is when the speeders are the service trucks BUILDING the houses and nearly hit school buses

4. Kimi

Never happens when I'm in Japan.
    Happens always when I'm in the US.

And why the hell people think "Asians are bad driver" that fits only in China!!!

5. Perrygay

Perrygay Guest

:0 Omg, someone else who lives in a neighborhood that's still being built! I know, I hate when there's a line of those trucks near the entrance, especially the ones that pour the foundations.

6. Hoppip

Sean calls hate crime!

Ahem.

This is also why I'm afraid to drive. I've had my permit since the beginning of July and I have yet to sit in the driver's seat. I'm too afraid to drive/hit something.

Luckily, my city isn't that bad. The neighboring mountain town, though, has CRAZY streets and even CRAZIER drivers.

7. InaRut

Hey just be happy you don't live in rural area that is known to most teenage assholes as a "Police Free Zone."

Sometimes ripping though my town they are so loud they wake me up in the middle of the night.

People will do anything for some sort of feeling of power I guess. But I swear, we need to tear down every sports car and turn them into hybrids that run at speeds that can acutally be used in a real life setting.

8. Nanzuniko

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Family only
    He must know you're gay D=

That's why I ask for protection (no, I'm not talking about sex -_-) before I do anything.