1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I was watching this video....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by justjade, Apr 27, 2014.

1. justjade

Rahm Emanuel, the mayor of Chicago, lost one of his fingers to a meat slicer at Arby's. I wouldn't think that was funny if I hadn't lost a tiny piece of my right index finger to a meat slicer at Arby's. Seriously, you can't tell part of my finger is missing, but anyway, I was watching this video on Youtube, and when that part came up, I was like, "Holy shit, something like that happened to me!" :lol:

I'm not sure why I decided to share this. Just thought it was interesting, I guess. Anyway, here's the link to the video I was watching: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxmnWTdZQ6E

Note: I do not think amputation is funny. I understand that it is traumatic, both physically and psychologically. I know when I lost part of my finger, I work for a little bit then had my husband pick me up so I could go home and cry like a little bitch. Later, we took the bandages (yes, multiple bandages) off, which pulled the scab off, and I started bleeding everywhere again. Then my husband and one of our friends had to hold me still while they basically put antiseptic superglue on my finger. It hurt so fucking bad, and I went into a panic and passed out. I talk about it like it's funny now, but it was definitely not funny at the time.

2. finlandwrc

Maybe you're going to become Mayor of Chicago it's a sign :grin:

3. justjade

:lol: Maybe I'll do something great with my life. It does seem like there are a lot of successful, famous people who have lost body parts.