1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I give up on online dating.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gibson234, Apr 27, 2014.

1. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The problem is that I would have to settle for someone who is not worth spending time with to get someone. Everyone on the online dating is just looking for someone with a six pack. I'm an alright looking person who is going somewhere in life (being at a good university doing a good degree) and I'm nice. Yet all that doesn't matter, because I'm a bit chubby (not even obese) just don't have a six pack.

I been on online dating for about 9 months now and I've had one date. It was crap. He was ok looking, worked at bk and had no future. The date was crap. I went to him and he had nothing for us to do. He kept talking about his ex's and guys he liked. And ditched me for his friend when she came around. Yet he thought himself above me and didn't say "oh sorry I want to stop here". But after saying he would text back didn't text back. Which after I got on the train to see him is really rude.

The reality is that most people suck. They have never had a hard days work in there life. And these are the only people I have to choose from. And guess what because I don't have a six pack they reject me. I'm never going to find a partner who is ambitious and hard working as me. There only exists lame people who spend there time sleeping or poisoning themselves with alcohol. I'm so fed up of reading stupid profiles like "I love to have fun. Looking for someone who is the same" When they say fun they usually mean go out on a friday night to poison yourself while dancing to some shit music only for it to end in illness and the next day wasted because your hung over. That's not what's life about. Life is about the wonder of nature and the adventure of seeing how great a person you can become. Not vomiting in a strip club.

So in conclusion, I was born in the wrong species. I wish I was born in an intellectual race of intelligent machines. There at least I might have an interesting conversation.

2. Yuteno

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It sounds like so far you've only met the wrong people for you!

As cliché as it might sound.. there are going to be likeminded people out there who are for you. The 'I love to have fun' status get me too... but for them seeming like the majority, there's always someone who will pop up who won't be any of those :slight_smile:

3. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yea you might've met the wrong guy, and don't let that one guy just mess it up for ya. i'm giving up dating sites as well, cause it's pretty much impossible to find a guy to have a conversation without them being sexually charged. so i'd say move on to the next stage, i'm pretty sure there's some guy somewhere just right for you.