1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling tormented

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by emc2, Apr 29, 2014.

1. emc2

What do you do when you feel tormented by your crush and you have no idea if your crush likes/fancies you? By saying tormented, I mean your crush is always on your mind and you keep having sexual fantasies regarding the two of you by automatic reflex ie without any effort from you yourself. You try to forget about this person but your crush keeps coming back into your mind. It's like an invasion of your private moments.

2. Story Jinx

I usually ask my crush about their feelings.
    I hate not knowing, it's one of the worse feeling ever >_<

My lovefriend and I are dating someone right now and it's a bit like that..
    We don't know...
    I'll have to ask him because it's becoming unbearable.

3. rainmustfall

rainmustfall Guest

It sure isn't easy. I am in love with someone and a lot of the time I can't help but think of them. If it gets too bad then you may have to just ask, either to get closure or move forward with your feelings. If they won't answer, that is a tough situation. Try giving them some space if they don't tell you, and take care of yourself for a while. Reach out to other friends and family for support if you can. You can't really ignore it, you have to go through the pain and out to the other side. Writing really helps me deal with my feelings, and I come on here to cope as well. I hope they return your feelings! I hope for the person I love to call me every day.

4. Wilzyax

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    "Ask her"? Personally I really hate that solution, because if it was that easy you wouldn't have asked this question in the first place. Or at least; I would never asked that question if I had the courage to ask. But as I told you, I am a little bit of social awkward when it comes to crushes, so you would likely asked similar questions myself xD
    Anyway, I think you should ask yourself, why does she constantly comes to your mind? I think there are two reasons, much like the love were either your heart or your Logic are in for it. So does she always comes to your mind because you adore her or find her attractive? OR does she constantly get to your mind because she won't leave you alone or let you be whenever she meets you, like she always tries to get your attention?
    I think the last one are the most likely if she likes you, but then again you never knows. Because love isn't a constant feeling, which can't be changed. Most people think of love like something you can fall out of, but you can also fall in love with peoples you never thought of falling in love with in the first place, much like I did. So try to think why she only are on your mind, and maybe if there is some spesific reasons for that... :slight_smile:

5. emc2

Thanks for your replies. But I find it difficult to ask her. It could be a one-sided thing. And it would be awkward to be working together if I brought it up and she rejects me or worse avoid me.

---------- Post added 30th Apr 2014 at 08:39 PM ----------

I don't really know. Probably because I adore her. Maybe slightly too much. I believe I adore her more than I find her attractive. She doesn't really try to get my attention. Anyway, today I'm all right. Not as tormented as the other day. Thanks.