1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by somegirl, Apr 29, 2014.

1. somegirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Basically, I've posted many times before about this girl I've been in love with..

To sum it up, she's been my best friend for years, she's the person I always go to for advice and help etc. She's amazing and perfect and she's got a boyfriend, it's been almost a year now, and she quite often talks to me about him/them etc. I've been in love with her for a few years, and I still remember the exact place/day/lesson/table we met each other. I replay it in my head quite a lot.

Bsasically, I move on and then it hits me again that I still have feelings for her. But I have to move on, because it's getting to the point again, where I'm getting proper depressed about it again. I have to move on, and I was just wandering if anyone had any advice because I'm desperate right now, and I just need someone to talk to, because I obviously can't talk to her about it, and not many other people know I'm gay.

I'm sorry I've summed it up pretty brief, I was just wandering if there were any things that could help me move on, or if I'm just gunna have to suck it up and live with it.

Thanks, somegirl

2. finlandwrc

Well try and spend some time talking to other people and try staying away from her don't just ignore her but stay away when possible and you will lose your feelings for her worked for me.

3. somegirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I do that, the thing is I do move on, I really do, but then it'll hit me again at the most random times. I'm young and she's my first love, so I dunno if it's ever gunna get better, but thanks for the advice

4. finlandwrc