1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For those of you who love make-up..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by NicoletteChris, Apr 29, 2014.

1. NicoletteChris

Hi there c:

I really like make-up a lot and I was just thinking about finding some new products to try out but I don't feel like going through the boring search process of googling " Best make up to try" blah blah blah
    So I thought I'd just ask on here :slight_smile: What's your favorite make up product(s) from which brand (so I can check it out and get myself some too) and why?
    I don't care what type of make-up you recommend like whether it be an eyeliner or a lipstick or whatever I just want to find some new stuff :grin: Though I am concerned about my acne/scars on my face and for anyone who has similar issues do you know any concealers/powders/creams that can cover up the flaws w/o looking too "cakey" but having complete coverage?

Alright well I just thought it would be fun to ask :smilewave

2. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

My absolute favourite lip product is Dior's Lipglow. It's a balm that enhances your lips natural colour instead of giving you a fake colour. It smells amazing and makes your lips very soft.

3. dubaisexual

Out Status:
    All but family
    I must admit I don't like to spend loads on products I have to renew often. There's this drugstore concealer though, L'Oreal's Magic Touch concealer. The coverage isn't perfect but their light shades don't turn you orange!