1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*Sigh*...Feels really shitty

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kimi, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Kimi

Ok, I woke up in the morning and went to kitchen to make a coffee...nothing wrong with it.

I ate salad...still feeling want to eat, I opened fridge and found a cup of yoghurt...I love yoghurt btw.

I brought coffee and yoghurt to the table in the kitchen and sat down...totally fine.

And turned on tv to watch news...!!!!!!!!!!

No, it wasn't my yoghurt. But it was the news:tantrum:

What was on?
    Well, it was about this fucking pathetic mother on this planet that made me sick.
    Ok, I need to calm down...*breathing deeply*

She was married and HAD three boys. But their second son died when he was 2 by choked on his dinner. After that "incident" happen they got into very bad mood and they got divorced when she was 21 and oldest boy was 3. She moved to new city to begin new life with two kids. However, acutually she doesn't wanted her kids with her. Because she thought it's not fair that all her friends are having fun time but she can't because she has kids. (Already feeling mad? Believe me it's nothing and it's gonna get only worse)
    After few month, she begin to date with her new bf. And that's when she begin to leave her kids in the house ALONE. So the oldest one who was only 3 years old have to take care of 1 years old brother. About next 6 month this happened constantly.
    And she began to think she wanted to live with her bf WITHOUT her kids...But that's impossible they can't live without her...

So...What she did?

Are you really ready?

She thought "They can't live without me, then why they have to..." and "If they are not living, then I don't have to live with them!! I can live with my bf...just me and him!!"
    Next day, she looked her door and went off to her bf's house alone....yeah, alone...

I know you guys thinking "what about kids?" well, they are inside of the house for next 35 days till their mother came back to make sure that they are dead.

At this point I was crying soundlessly.
    What happened to the kids in the house after their mother left is beyond my imagination. There is no one who can cook or clean...but them.
    The oldest but just turned 4 years old boy have to take care 1 and 7 month years old baby!! Do you think he can do it? I mean can you do it? I don't think I can't do it even I'm 17.
    ...So needless to say, the youngest boy died after a week since she left. By hunger and cold.(Their house were in the north where still easily get sub-zero even sunny day time and the house was without air conditioning at night)
    But in the day time, the air conditioning works automaticlly. What it helped is decaying younger brother's body...
    And oldest boy miraculously survived. He was old enough to know that he has to eat and stay warm to live. But not old enough to take care of himself and his brother at same time.
    The news said that he ate mayonnaise and ketchup till his mother came back.

...Can you imagine? A 4 years old boy try to live for dear his life eating mayonnaise and ketchup front of rotten dead body of his younger brother just by himself in freezing house for 35 days?

When his mother came back, he ran up to his mother...even she is the one who put him this situation.
    Horrible things continue. Now she was afraid of getting arrested. So she decided to take boys to her bf's house.
    She put her dead son's body in to corrugated box and put it in bf's shed.
    After 2 month she and her bf broke up and she left his house with her boy
    ...Yup, she left her dead son's body.

And after 2 more month, she get arrested.

I couldn't move...I just sat there and thinking how could this happen if there is God.
    I thought I knew that I'm living in fucked up world, but not this much.
    When is this world got so messed up?
    I still feel like shit and hurt so much...
    I don't mean to make everyone feels like shit but I wanted hear what you guys think...

Thanks for your time.

#1 Kimi, Apr 9, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2007
  2. GoodOlMe

That is just pathetic. People like that disgust me. She should have the same fate as her younger child and be locked up and forgotten until she dies. People like that make me just wanna pin them down and smack them across the face. You poor dear,
    I believe you might be scarred the rest of your life for watching that.

3. LowestVocal017

Kimi, welcome to EC! (*hug*)

That's terrible, how this woman disreguarded her children like objects! There are indeed so many crazy people in this world! Do you have a link to a film of the news or perhaps a documentary? I'd like to see it or read about it myself.

Something like this definitely makes me feel so blessed that I have parents who love and charishes me and blessed to also have a mother who is emotional close to me and will support my well-being all the way. :slight_smile:

4. Kimi

I don't know why but I cried and my eyes are still red...
    Though I feel much better by now...

Oh, and a link to the news that you asked I do have but this happened in Japan. So all the article about this incident are in Japanese...
    Well, I'm gonna search if I could find this in English:thumbsup:

5. Kimi

I can't find anything about this in English...

More I research about this incident more it sounds horrible...
    He(oldest son) even ate garbage and raw rices...
    And his brother was already becoming mummified...

Horrible...

6. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i cant understand why that woman even considered having kids in the first place, what a terrible story. It makes my realize just how much my brothers mean to me.

7. JayHew

In Loving Memory Regular Member

It is a hard thing to read or think about Kimi, but there are things that happen like this in the world. When someone becomes so engrossed in their own lives to the exclusion of others we stop being human. The only thing that you can do on the personal level is to always be mindful of the actions, reactions, things said and things unsaid with those whom you come in contact each day. If you are kind, loving and caring in your approach, even in some difficult situations (but you don't have to be a doormat for anyone) it will have an affect. Sort of like the pebble dropped into the middle of a calm pond, the ripples eventually reach out to the entire pond and come back to you.

If enough people in the world perform those random acts of kindness, eventually we could see a change in things as they all have an impact. Do what you can do to promote good things in the area where you have your influence. The rest will eventually take care of itself, at least we can hope so.

8. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    Oh my god, that woman actually disgusts me. She needs to be locked away for life. To think that somebody can do that to another human being, especially their own flesh and blood is beyond belief. OK she didn't want them, but put them up for adoption or something, you don't lock them in the house to die.

Something tells me that although i'd not be happy in the slightest, i'd have prefered it if she'd have shot them, or smothered them... anything to make for a quick death. But no, the sick bitch leaves them in the house alone, dying slowly of cold and hunger, whilst the poor little babies just keep on crying. I really do hope she has a long and painful death herself and that she recieves some very serious mental help.

Sorry guys and gals, but this is really unbelieveable and as jayden said, it makes you appreciate your siblings and how we've all had it easy in comparison.

9. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is disgusting beyond words!!

Neglect and abuse, to a much lower degree, happens more than we know and it's just sick. I wish there was some sort of approval process to be allowed to have a child. Here in the US we need a license to legally drive a car, own a gun, hunt, fish, get married, but not to have a baby; possibly the most important contribution to our society. I think that irresponsible, stupid, immature, and selfish parents are a major cause of our society's problems.

Gay people never accidentally have a kid they are not prepared to raise.

10. Micah

Gay people never have a kid period....

I don't mean to justify her actions (because what she did was inhumane), however using a once off case to generalise about straight people isn't very accurate =]

11. ampthejazz

That's just gross. It's so hard to believe that such negligent, awful people exist in this world.

I'm kinda speechless.

12. Double Dubya

Wow, that is horrible... I can’t find the words to explain my disgust.