1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need some support

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ArthurOK, Apr 29, 2014.

1. ArthurOK

ArthurOK Guest

Okay, so my brother (also gay) is going through some tough times right now. His friend, let's say his name is Hal, who is pretty close, just got severely injured. Hal damaged his pelvic bone, and his spine. His brain, however is the complication. It thinks his spinal cord was completely broken. Basically, Hal is mentally paralyzed from the waist down. He won't return to school for the remainder of the year. My brother, let's call him Francis, is devastated. Hal was actually going to as Francis to the prom, but he was injured the day of. Now, Hal is severely depressed and has cut off contact with my brother. Francis won't leave his room, and constantly calls Hal's mom to see if he's okay. Please, if you have any supportive messages, please send them my way. I'm really concerned about my brother and I want to help him through it.

2. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Geez, man. That's gotta be rough... :\

Let your brother know he's got lots of support and just be there for him. It's gonna be rough on Hal but also gonna be rough on everyone else, no less your brother.

3. jp16

^ same...
    It's really sad to hear that, we all hope that Hal is going to be alright... just keep the faith and wish Hal luck and i hope things go well for him.