1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you think some closet cases are questioning?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChromeNerd, Apr 29, 2014.

1. ChromeNerd

Out Status:
    A few people
    Do you think that some people don't come out simply because they don't know what to label themselves? That's the main reason I'm in the closet.

2. jp16

No i don't think so... i'm still in the closet not because i don't know what to label myself, i know for the fact that i like guys and its enough to know what my sexuality really is, it's just i still can't come out yet because i'm still in the situation where i think its better to keep it by myself but i know my time will come. And i think i'm not the only one cause coming out has never been easy for anyone. Try not to label yourself, straight, gay, bi, whatever. You're 17 y/o right?, everyone have been experiences different trend of sexuality as they age, but don't let it define you until you know for sure. You're just not ready to come out. But I can assure you that you will be someday. :wink:

3. Querying

That was what prevented me from coming out to the first few people, but now, it's not really a factor - I'd rather just remain closeted until I feel my peers have grown up enough to take it in stride.

4. apostrophied

5. C P

C P

I wish that were a factor...but yeah, some likely prefer to keep everything to themselves until they are completely sure.

6. Sarcastic Luck

No. It generally has to do with safety.

7. ThePhoenix

I don't think it is the majority of cases because there are way to many reasons why people stay in the closet, but personally thats kinda where I'm at right now, I'm still questioning where I fit in general.